Why do I always attract the douche bags?

I always attracr the fuck boy type just looking for a hookup or the guy that pretends to be nice then ask for a hookup after you think he is looking for a relationship. Why do i attract these types of guys. I feel like i won't find anybody and that im no good enough for a good guy that really is a good guy.

All through high school fuck boys, douche bags are what i attracted and now in college the same thing. I don't meet guys in clubs, bars. My college is so small it its fuckboy university because that is all is ever i see or gay guys and the good guys i do know of are already taken.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much every single girl ever goes though a sage of attracting douche bags so don't feel it is just you. I don't know a girl that has not attracted them. Anyway where are you meeting guys the place matters? I really hope it is not clubs or bars?

What Guys Said 5

• It's not you, it's them. They're better at the whole song and dance then an actual good guy, they've practiced manipulating people you know?
    You're drawn to them because they handbags charisma, even if it's a charade. Actual good guy too often lack the ability to really push things. And like you said. Some aren't that good.
    They're aroubd, they probably like you, but you might have to do some of the hunting

• They are just around the corner; you'll find one that you deserve

• What's a "fuck boy?"

Anyway, perhaps it's just a perception thing. Maybe something's happened that guy's can naturally sense and think you'll just be better for a good pump and dump.

• Because they are the most out going.

• Maybe he's not pretending and is genuinely nice and wants a hook up? No games.

What Girls Said 1

• Like 9.7/10 times, I attract them too. It's rare to find one that would be suited to you, but it does happen. You just have to recognize them.