How do you smoke bud in your house without getting caught? Lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't smoke weed at home because your folks will know. Guess what: If G@G was around 25 years ago, your parents would be asking the same question. They smoked weed too, believe me, so they know every trick you'd attempt to pull. Therefore, smoke weed in a safe environment. I used to "go to the woods" with my buddies because it was private. We'd get toasted, come home, and I'd eat like there was no tomorrow. My parents guessed...

What Guys Said 3

• Go into the garden and pray nobody sees you.

• You don't if you do that your doing wrong

• Cool enough to smoke 'bud' but not cool enough to not care if you get in trouble.

Lol.

• Lol nah.. I don't think of it as being cool.. But I have PTSD and I usually stick with my Indica strains. So less party, more chill. I do care to get in trouble though haha.

• Get a doctor's note stating that it helps your PTSD then dummy and then your parents will have no choice but allow you to bun whenever you want.

Jesus, kids these days and their lack of imagination.

What Girls Said 2

• Where is the place you know your parents will consistently be every night? Your House

What is something that will consistently get you in trouble? Smoking

What should you not do? Smoke in your house

• You don't.