Do you think my kids will look Asians or European or mixed? "your vote please"?

My husband's mom is Korean and his dad's Canadian. I'm American but originally from Europe . My husband doesn't look Asian at all and he have a pretty face like really pretty. I'm pregnant and I was wondering what would my children look like. What do you think.

• Asians
  • Mixed
  • European

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• It'll look like me.
    Don't worry, I won't tell him.

• If both of u doesn't look Asian, why would ur child look Asian lel i think I've juz been mindfack 😂

• Very hard to tell it is all about which gene is dominant - They are are going to be quarter Asian so might have a few Asian traits.

What Girls Said 6

• Your kids will be 3/4 white, which makes the chance of looking white higher. That is unless, they inherit the korean mom's eyes. Amongst half-koreans i've seen that is a very strong trait that gets passed.

• my cousin is half korean and he doesn't look very Asian either, he even has freckles and a very pale skin lol so I think if he ever marries and has children they will definitely look more european than Asian

• I have a friend whose mom is Korean and dad is American. She didn't look Asian in the when we were little but now that we're 16 she kind of does. She has long straight black hair too. These two girls that live next door to me are also American and Korean but they don't look it. I don't know if this helped but this is just what I've seen.

• Wow the genes is amazing! I bet your child will definitely be handsome/beautiful ❤

• Genes don't show in every generation, so there are chances to have some Asian features that will make them look mixed.

• They will probably looks more European then Asian, it's hard to tell until you actually have kids though

• Right. Thanks anyway (hug)