If you were in the middle of a drive-by shooting and you see an able-bodied woman, 7 year old little boy and a 70 year old man in the crossfire,?

which one of the three people in the middle of the drive-by shooting would you most likely try to protect and shield from gunfire?

  • I'd most likely shield the able-bodied adult woman from gunfire.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I'd most likely shield the little boy (aged 7) from gunfire.
    69% (9)83% (15)77% (24)Vote
  • I'd most likely shield the old man (aged 70) from gunfire.
    0% (0)11% (2)6% (2)Vote
  • I wish I can save everyone from the gunfire in this case scenario but this is a very tough one to decide.
    31% (4)6% (1)17% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

  • The little boy... he has a future ahead of him. I feel sorry for the old man and woman obviously but they are adults and should be able to look after themselves :/ Children can't so they need protection.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I would go shield the little boy, but yell at the woman to get down and try to get the "old" man on the ground with some other part of my body.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I would save the little boy. I would never forgive myself if I didn't save the child.

    1|0
    0|0
    • Probably the "motherly instinct" in you. Then again, we men would too would feel guilty for leaving any child dead.

  • I would save the boy because he is the youngest and still has a life to live.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

  • I think instinct would make you protect child

    0|0
    0|0
  • The kid would be the one I go for to protect the other two are old enough to try to get down during the incident.

    0|0
    0|0
  • well i would say the old man is the past, The little boy is the future, And the woman is the present, So the past is history, The future is a mystery, Right now is a gift, That's why we call it the present. So i would use my gift to save a Mystery...

    0|0
    0|0
    • that's a little deep but in all reality i would jump in front of the car and draw there fire so that all 3 could make it to safety.

  • I would save the kid, the rest can look after themselves

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'd choose option E, run out into the hail and hope he tags me instead.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Throw the old guy in front of the child and protect the woman.

    I hear "You just saved my life" sex is amazing.

    0|1
    1|1
Loading...