Any guys admit that they'd rather a girl wear makeup, than not?

I can

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys talking about makeup in general is kind of stupid , mainly because they don't understand what they are talking about at all since there is a wide range of things people can do with it , also because some women need it and others really don't. In my case I usually always need concealer to cover my under eye circles when I stay up too late, and just minimal suff here and there so I don't look like a zombie XD. Now some women are actually very pretty and some of them are very ugly... but most of us are seriously just tired and need it to look somewhat more awake

What Girls Said 2

• You know I've always wondered if a guy would prefer me with or without makeup? I personally don't like to wear makeup on a daily basis unless I'm going out, but I have had a couple of guys ask me if I'm going to wear makeup... honestly though I find that kinda rude. Like I get that you think makes a girl stand out, but when your asked to put on make up its a little disrespectful don't you think? And I'm not ugly why do I need makeup? I don't. When I put makeup on its very plan a simple eyeliner, lipstick, mascara, and every once in a while blush. Besides that no thank you.

• I'm sure there are guys who prefer girls who wear makeup

What Guys Said 6

• It depends. Woman definitely look better in make-up (most of the time). After all that's what make up is designed for: to make someone look more beautiful. A few touches here and there are fantastic. But if too much make-up gets added, it completely "disfigures" the woman's face, in that she begins too look like someone else; when that happens, a case can be made that she looks less beautiful.

But I wouldn't say I'd rather have them wear make up all the time. Its nice too see their imperfections from time to time.

• If I'm looking for a girl for a relationship, I want no makeup, cause I wanna see how she is with her natural face, cause in the morning I'm gonna see her without makeup, and I wanna be able to recognize her.

If I don't look for a girlfriend, I don't care if they wear or not, unless it's like a cake, that I don't like a bit.

• Not a fan of a lot of make up - I don't mind light make up

• I like them painted up.

• I prefer a girl without make up; I have always have a thing for all natural

• Depends on who she is to you, if you love her it won't matter you think she's beautiful no matter what.