Do you think dark haired women are taken more serious than blondes?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I do, yeah. Stereotypes can be deeply embedded for some people.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I can see why some, if not many people would say that, but I haven't seen that in my work place at all

0|0
    0|1
  • it's not cuz I think blondes are dumb or anything I just LOVE brunettes/dark haired girls

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't see hair colour as an indicator of anything. Besides blonde hair is fairly common here in Scandinavia, discrimination like that doesn't make sense here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say attraction adds a whole new dynamic to it. Where I live, many men basically worship blonde women, so they take them more seriously. Other women get jealous though, so they stick to the "blondes are dumb" cliché. Personally, I have no preference for hair colors, but I notice that blondes often think they are superior to me, probably because of the way men treat them. Brunette girls tend to be much nicer to me, so I usually support their opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, blondes are really just there to look pretty... even when they don't have big boobs!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends on your face. Some girls just look better with darker hair and it can bring out their features better. The same counts for blonde's too. I've colored my hair dark before and even though it made my eyes stand out more it didn't do my complexion must justice. Some guys also just have a thing for brunette's while others have a thing for blondes. My partner personally finds blonde a huge turn on while of others a brunette might be a bigger turn on.

1|0
    0|0
  • i guess it depends on the preference of the guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. i've seen it plenty of times, personally. we have more fun though :P

0|0
    0|0