Guys, would this sexting get your attention?

Guys, if you get a text from a girl who said every time you (the guy) mention sex, my p***y gets wet and that you have this command over her p***y. Lol now what you guys automatically think when you read this

Oh and they only had sex once

18

Most Helpful Guy

• If it comes out of the blue it would seem a bit heavyhanded although it would get the job done. It works, go for it.

What Guys Said 17

• I would text her right back setting up the next sex date!

• i will be thinking of her sweet pussy being hammered by my long dick... i, ll think to fuck her right after her text.

• i would think hellz yeah that p***y is mine and its time to eat lol.

• Wouldn't be my thing but some guys like it.

• She likes being dominated. She wants him to take control of her sexually. Pretty hot really

• 0|0
  • She wants the dick and i will give it to her

• I'd probably laugh if they said "command this pussy", but I'd def go over and have sex with her again.

• Unless the guy is used to sexting he'd probably be turned on but would at the same time be weirded out and not know how to reply.

• Alright, listen her as long as i have been talking to this girl for a while prior to this the idea that I have complete control over her would get me harder faster than you can say, "DAM!"

• Command? Lol. I'd probably laugh. You could probably just say you're wet from that and he'll take it from there

• Yes she put "lol" at the end to Slightly funny. beside that, what you think

• That is more decoded than any classified thing XDD😛😛

• stop telling me your thing is wet and let me touch for myself. what a tease

• Lmao! That's why he said

• Yes, that's get any guys attention

• Instant hard on if its the girl you love saying it. If its any other girl, I would feel a reaction

• Sounds like she's down for round 2. I'd chase after it

• "and that you have this command over her p***y."

this part was confusing. I had to reread it. I'm still not sure what you mean.