What do you think about Australians?

Most Helpful Guy

• Australians... Let me just say that there are 2 MAIN groups of Australians.
    There are the ones you see on TV+Internet ( Stupid Government, Travellers acting like wankers, Bogans, Racist reports, fear mongering etc).
    Then the ones who you do not see on TV, Stupid, racist, un-educated, self diluted, bad driving, Acting like wankers when traveling, drinking until disabled, junkies...
    Pretty much the same shit you have in every single other country in the world...

But amongst all the negative reality, there are actually really awesome, down to earth, happy, friendly, attractive, caring and mostly fun people... The same as you would have in almost every other country in the world.

• Thanks :), I Think that the world has the same good people everywhere, Just living in different countries. Unfortunately the negative things dominate our societies.

• @nuqood o be honest not rely... Its an accent. Its like dying Indians are annoying because they say thank youuuuuuuuuuu...

• hahah ****SAYING*** not dying Indians lol

What Girls Said 18

• Hey!!!
    I am an Aussie and I think we are real cool, everybody seems to love to want to come over here to live or holiday so we must have some awesome aspects!
    We are so multicultural, I think that is what makes the country special... the acceptance of us all, so if you are talking about Australians, as in born, bred and raised... we have an attitude of looking out for one another... we stick by another and mostly always avoid a fight (talking guys here) they call each other 'bros' , the girls seem to be loved by the Americans... not sure why! but our outlook and attitude is calm and relaxed.
    One of the things that could be improved is the mentality of some Australians who are too relaxed in their working methology... but I assume it can be said for many other countries also.
    One thing is for sure... you are ever in trouble or have had trauma, we are there to help you whether we dislike or like you! Our country people also dig very deep in their pockets even if they don't have much to donate to world disasters, take a look at how much money we donate to the Indian Ocean Tsunami? and even our own home land we give so much to help the underdogs... that's what we do... :)))

• some guy here does not like Aussies!!! al down voters... LOL!!

• Yeah ikr! Everyone that comments Aussies are awesome/cool etc got down voted. Lol

• The stereotype is that they're all racists, and this chick a few days ago who asked about Asian vs. White women snapped at everyone who said they like Asian women. She was not helping Aussies in proving that the stereotype doesn't exist. She also made multiple accounts to harass people after the first one was frozen. xD
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1566887-do-you-like-white-girls-or-do-you-prefer-asian-girls

• That is not just an aussie, it is an individual you could find anywhere and everywhere. The stereotype itself is racist so how can people say it without looking stupid.

• They're damn hot with an accent sexy as fuck.

• i think theyre GREAT because theyre my homies! :P

• I think they're cool peeps.

• Love the accent. They're cool :) although I find foreign guys to have an appeal, I always love a man's personality most of all.

• Sexual Christ is the only cool Australian guy here. He doesn't say wanker or bitch 😅 ...

• I spent a month in Australia couple of years ago, I had wonderful time because of the awesome people. They are fun to be around. Plus, the guys are to die for.

• I think that theyre pretty tough and i love the accent. there's some scary creatures in Austrailia. I. e. gympie gympie

• Haha I think we're quite awesome🔥ahaha

• Never met an Australian inn person, but on the internet they seem pretty cool. I like their accent.

• How the bloody hell are ya mate! Crocodiles and koalas!

• That they are chilled out and surf. Kind of wish I was in Austraia now lol

• We're pree cool! hahaha 🇦🇺

• I think we're pretty damn awesome... Just saying

• I love their accent!

• Their Accents are Sexy

• Im Australian, i dont realy think our accents arn't that strong other then when we use
    slang.

• You must be so Australian you don't relalise how much slang we actually use e. g. Hows it goin? not going. When was the last time you used ing in a sentence hahah I'm sleepin on this and thinkin or what is comin.

• I dont think about them at all

What Guys Said 20

• Most Australians are good people. People from my country New Zealand and Australia get on very well. New Zealand and Australia has a type of humour with each other that no one else in the world would truly understand unless you're a New Zealander or an Australian. Isn't that right @soccerchick4eva

• The only good one I've met has been @justbanannaz and one other guy, the rest have been pretty much what is described in the MHOs, opinion.

I'm not going to say their whole country is like that because that would be a ignorant thing to say. But so far my opinion of them isn't that great, I'm hoping more like Anna and the other fello pop up but we'll see.

• WOOO!!!
      what u know about us isn't much like what it's like if u were to come here. =]

• @justbanannaz lol someday I'll make it down there and find out. Obviously the Internet is no substitute for that, but for now studying your country, your history and chatting with you will do just fine.

• Swashbuckling drunkards the lot of them

• The first thing that comes to mind : CRAWKY MATE!

• I love australians - I love their casualness

• I've always want to visit or travel there, so I think they're cool

• This is what I think...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ

And I lived there for 5 years lol

• I have lived here 20 years, moved here when I was 2. Never got told to fuck off because I am Irish though.
      I believe this video is 100% accurate to majority of Australians

• I like em, here in Texas we tend to get along with them better than we do most others it seems.

And the Australian girls accents, very nice. XD

• Pretty laid back, mate.

• I am an Australian.
    Perth is the best city in Australia.
    Cause I live there.

• Immediately makes me think of Aussies doing sports commentary. Love the accent and pronunciaton :)

• Some Aussie chicks are awesome..

• Normal people except for vegemite :P

• They are the masterrace

• I love the women, wouldn't mind going down under.

• They need to get rid of the queen.

• Only know four Australians; sample not big enough to conclude. But I really like Australia.

• I don't like Australians.

• I think they live in Australia

• I think they're racist scums mate :D

• That is racist dickhead

• haha I'm brown/indian how can I be racist?