Why girls wear panties?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's more comfortable than having the rough fabric of jeans rub up against you?

What Girls Said 10

• Why do you think.. I'll let you into a little secret now.. It's where we keep our mobile phones, keys, purse, comb etc.. In fact everything we would normally carry in a handbag! :D

• I always considered that what you kept in you panties was very special. I just never realized how much there was, though. :-)

• While it might be nice to air things out and give my "Special Guy" a stiffie letting only him know that I'm realy really bare down there, or give him a quick flash of what's for desert once in a while; most of us wear panties because it feels nice against our bare girly bits! It just sucks wearing jeans with that rough material rubbing against those really sensitive parts, can you say chafe! Skirts are too breezy and too hot when I sit on my car's black leather seats in the summer sun, ouchie!! Our Panties may be a pain for guys to get into, but they are comfy for most girls, most of the time!! = }

• Why not? We need to.

• for the same reason guys wear underwear too

• Why do you wear underwear?

• Because it's necessary.

• Why do guys wear underwear?

• Because we have good hygiene

• Because we are not savages.

• uh cause we can 😂

What Guys Said 16

• The reason guys do for hygiene reasons. It is good hygiene to wear them.

• Cuz it turns ma engine on. Simple 👌🏼

• Why do men wear boxers, why are cows white and brown instead of brown and white. And why does everything taste like chicken.

Food for thought.

• Hygenic is probably main reason

• Protect themselves down there from whatever might get in.

• Because undies accentuate their rears more than simple underwear would.

• Eh to look sexier obviously?

• To keep spiders and scorpions from crawling up inside their vaginas and laying eggs.

• It's more fun that way

• Saves showing the world her beauty spot if her dress blows up and It's somewhere to keep stuff she doesn't want to lose...

• Really man? this is what you could come up with.

• Because it can prevention perverts ! Also that's an important preventative strategy

• To feel covered

• because they look nice in them..

• Is this a certain kind, or are you just asking why girls where underwear?

• it's underwear... for girls... duh?