What will India look like in 2050?

Question for everybody what will India be like in future.
India is said to become a superpower with China in 2050 and will be clean and stuff.
Will this happen.
This question is not for the racists.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think India will become superpower in 2050. With the status now, India has a long way to go. Even China won't be in 2050.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 6

• No, I don't see it happening, far too many people living in far too deep poverty for the government to ever get the money to become a "superpower", sure they could have a lot of manpower, but their army would just be a poorly equipped and financially fucked shit show (kind of like Italy in ww2, big but terrible technology)
    India will be the same poor shit show as it's allways been.

• this will never happen until the Indians are the way they are. saving taxes, etc etc.. I can't name them now.. but, just look at the families.. for them, its right what they do.. we don't think about the outside. our one compromise, be it in technological advancement or anything such, can save the environment and help cleanliness so much. we gotta understand all these.

sorry if I haven't been able to express myself properly.. kinda in a hurry.

• No. India is one of the richest countries in the world yet other countries have to look after its poor while indias rich live the high life. Shame on india.

• One of the world's new superpowers with China

• I think India will become powerful but not until a generation after China

• it will be a bigger sewer than it already is. people will suffocate there.