Have you ever been in love? If so, what did it feel like?

Have you ever been head-over-heels in love with someone to the point where you couldn't function properly when they weren't around or when you didn't hear from them? I'm curious. I can't say that I never loved someone before, but I don't know if I ever been IN LOVE before.

Most Helpful Guy

• YESSS!!! I think so :D Best feeling in the world. Its that being high without a drug, you know its pure and true when you know your high is standing in front of you haha Love is when that girl, THE ONE, goes from being someone who made you smile to being the greatest catalyst of the happiness and joy in your life. It's when she went from a crush to the love of my life and who even knows if it was over night or over months all I know is one morning I woke up and nothing was the same, nothing can or could ever be the same again, nothing would be this good unless she was in my life. But its not only that realisation, it's saying to yourself "when I’m alone, I’d rather be with her", she's THE highlight of my day and I know because no matter how great my day might be going, she'll make it that much more better. And you know what, leave my day, she's my will to rise in the dreaded morning, she's the first person I think about when I wake up and the quite literally the last person I think about before I go to sleep.

You know what mate, I really don't know what love is, I couldn't possibily tell you what it is, but I do know this, I know that its that total take over you have when your One, The One, becomes your partner in crime. You feel like, together, you can take on the world. With her, you can do anything, everything... and there's no one you'd rather have by your side... hand in hand... eye to eye... heart to heart

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• When I'm sad, the thought of him makes me instantly happy. When I'm happy, the thought of him makes me ecstatic.

I dunno, it's like a constant state of euphoria, that remains unchanged; even by the crappy events of life. I really value it. But what we have is more than love, at this stage.

• Nope, I have never been in love.

• I never invest too much emotion in one person. It's always a set up to the pain of losing them.

• That's been my mind set and it hasn't gotten me much far. Even if you don't invest that much emotion, you're still bond to get hurt regardless.