What annoying things do you block people for?

Some users on here are really toxic or annoying, and lots of us end up blocking them to avoid their drama and bullshit. I'm just curious, what kind of things do you instantly block someone for? I block them for:

- Making excuses for their gender's bad behavior (mostly women do this)
- Anti-Theism. I also report them.
- Bitching about Nice Guys. (women who do this are always mean sluts in my experience, I block guys for this too)
- Posting the "definition" of feminism because it is a lie.
- Regurgitating negative stereotypes about Southerners. Am sick of Yankee prejudice against my people.
- Talking bad about Straight White Males and claiming we're racist or privileged.
- Being an atheist, feminist, or liberal/progressive. Those groups are ruining my country.
- Jumping on the LGBT bandwagon.
- Being a pseudo-intellectual. Sorry, I don't have time to pick apart your twenty paragraphs on how nice guys are jerks or how slutty women with kids make good wives.

Yeah, I'm just here to give GOOD advice that won't fuck up people's lives and to make friends. I am not here to argue with the pseudo-intellectual lgbt feminazi anti-theist libtards. If you act like one don't expect me to waste my time on you, I'll just block you and keep on loving Jesus and vaginas. God bless. <3

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha... points for honesty..
    i dont really like to block people.. but i do block the idiots who
    * keep on asking for nude pics
    * keep on asking for sexting
    * keep on sending horny msgs when i dont even reply
    * keep on asking if i would like to see their fucking cock,..
    ugh... jerks..

What Girls Said 9

• Wow... you need some help if you feel the need to block so many people. I have only blocked one person and it was like 2 days ago and it was because he was calling me a slut for being bi and that I was brain washed and crap and I just wasn't going to put up with it.

• Where can I get said help?

• I have no idea maybe just sit down with yourself and figure out why you feel the need to block everyone who has a different opinion then you... I don't see how you are going to get far in life if you can't take a little shit without blocking them. You can't block people in real life

• Sweety I've spent the past few years arguing with these people and watching as they continue to fuck up their own lives and ruin my country. All my arguing and worrying and anxiety did not do a bit of good. I've just decided to turn my life over to Jesus and wait for God to handle them. Jesus is the only "help" I need to deal with idiots. I just forgive them for being hopelessly inferior and go about my life. As for blocking people in real life, I don't have to because those people are cowards and only regurgitate their bullshit when they aren't at arm's length from a straight white Christian man.

• I've only blocked a few but of those few the reasons are these:
    A) Harassing me over pictures
    B) Asking me to describe a sexual experience that was against my will
    C) And stalking me

• So you basically asked a question to show us that you have issues, awesome.

Anyway I don't block anyone for anything except private messages who won't leave me alone. Because i'm not a baby who can't handle when someone disagrees with me and I have no problem calling others out on their bullshit if I don't agree with it, rather than hiding behind a button.

• I only block people who consistently message me when I don't reply, it gets annoying because I get excited that I might be getting a message from one of the few people who I actually like.

• Nothing. I've yet to block anyone.

• I don't agree with your female points. Both men and women do bad things, I haven't seen anything about excuses. I don't understand how you can block people for having a different perspective or view. I follow plenty of people who don't think the same as I do.

• I try not to block anyone. I ignore most stuff but if you are particularly rude and nasty or just can't take the hint, then I will.

• I used to be more open-minded and willing to debate these people but after all these years they've never changed their ways or convinced me to change mine so it is pointless really. I think a lot of them just crave attention which is why I've started blocking them.

• Well you know what they say. Some people are so open-minded their brains fell out. Those are mainly the ones I block.

• Lmao I've never heard that

• Like 4 people in total but they came into my inbox randomly and said gross stuff and kept messaging me and a dude was really unplesant to talk to so blocked him. They were p gross.

• Yeah I parody those creeps on here in my replies to questions and comments sometimes but I don't actually message girls. Unless they want me to.

• But.. b.. but.. I'm a nice Feminist? Right!

• I thought you was Muslim?

• So? I can't be a Feminist? :P

• No because your religion is Patriarchal and supports the Patriarchy and rape and stuff. Don't feel bad though, I'm a Christian and we aren't allowed to be feminists either for pretty much the same reasons. :P

What Guys Said 12

• Pretty what you listed lol, most of the time though its simply because they don't like my opinion then go on some self righteous crusade agasint me, because lord forbid I don't agree with homosexuality or Obama, their option or some other bs so instead of dealing with it I report and block them and any accounts they make afterwards to get to me lol, but that's the Internet for you.

• Amen. The way I see it life is too short to waste arguing with people like that.

• Exactly, besides life here is short like you said I'd rather be doing something with meaning. Besides after the rapture we'll have all the time in the world to do whatever we want.

• 0|1
  • Mainly if the are personally abusive to me or make dodgy advances.

• I don't block people.

• To be honest, if someone like you blocked me, I would rejoice.

• I never blocked anyone.

I wanted to block @jacquesvol once, because he's an experienced and annoying demagogue, but then I thought "meh".

• I thought about blocking you to be honest but some of your posts make sense so I haven't yet...

• @Eugene
      I've not yet met anyone here I really hate. :)

• @jacquesvol
      I'm too lazy to hate anyone online. :)
      But I don't like some of your demagogue tactics that sometimes you're using during discussions and generally I get a bit annoyed when I see your name in comments to my answer (excluding this topic, because I tagged you myself).

• I blocked those ppeople who make stupid comments or those people that always say, you are pretty when clearing someone is not

• I have 3 people blocked and only after I have read many comments that I find a bit annoying. Such as every time a question of God and faith is mentioned they have a copy and paste answer.

• Not being American I have only been show a negative stereotype from us tv shows and films ie delivence. Nice yo finally see someone on gager with similar views

• There are quite a few of us actually. We just don't always talk about it because it just leads to us getting flamed.

• I'm an atheist. Will you block me?

• 0|0
    • @moebond2 Yes half my family is filipino so I see a lot of these older white women bitching about Asian women and calling them mail order brides.

• Lots of bitches these days unfortunately

• I've never blocked someone before