How do you pick MHO or do you let the system do it for you?

I prefer to pick one that has informed me whether I agree with it or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always pick myself. I don't want to cheat someone out of their xper.

• Do they not get xp when the system does it?

• Never saw that page.

• The more you know~

What Girls Said 4

• I, for One, @Marstalk, Usually let things go a flow for a few days to Let everyone Answer... When I feel things have calmed down with my Question, I Myself Pick... Best MHO in a fair way that day.
    However, when it has come to someone Picking me, it used to be Faster with the old GAGERS who would push a button on their own end and not have 'Let the system do it for you.'
    Now it seems that with the newbie GAGERS, the MHO with me is slower and they either don't push a button that Quick or just wait a month or less and Let... The system kick in.
    Good luck. xx

• Oh, wow, @Marstalk, that doesn't seem Fair, I just read your messages here with @BellePepper... lol.. Well, I guess most have voted me in then with no help much from the system, for I made it to Guru but may be a slow ride to Master now... I wonder if the GAGERS, especially even The newbies, know this about the point system? xx

• I never saw a tutorials when I signed up but then again I use this sight as a forum.

• lol... Live and learn I guess... xx

• i pick one... i want my 2 points..

• I always pick the MHO but I didn't know you could let the system do it for you, lol I'm so late.

• I like to pick one that gave me further insight or that has a personal experience.

What Guys Said 6

• I usually pick myself

• I select a MHO a few days after asking the question.

• i wanna give MHO 2 different people each time

• Yeah I try to do the same thing you do, or if this person has put a new perspective in my view for example I will give them MHO. I feel like a lot of people just give MHO to someone that agrees with them, no matter how helpfull/informative their opinion actually was.

• System. Too fappen lazy to do so😒

• I pick it myself ASAP. Gives you xper points