Girls with tongue piercings... what do you think? hot or not?

What do you think about girls with tongue piercings or juat tongue piercings in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tongue piercings are sexy only if the girl herself is sexy. I've seen lots of fugly women with tongue piercings, and lots of hot girls with it too, so it depends if you're sexy in the first place. For you, you're very hot so ;) lol

What Guys Said 11

• Not not not not not!

• I am not into them because I think they look weird on the tongue. Just not the right place.

• I think very hot

• Not hot. I don't like piercings or tattoos, it's just a matter of personal taste.

• Not... Sorry.

• I don't think much of it. It's not a turn on or a turn off; It's no different than an ear piercing to me.

• I'm ok with ear rings and belly button rings. Anything else freaks me out, and its very unappealing.

• piercing = slut.

• tongue piercings are sexy

• It's supposed to feel really good when a girl with a tongue piercing sucks your dick, but I haven't experienced it first hand.

• Tongue piercing is gross, I won't put my dick in that tongue.

What Girls Said 2

• Eh not a fan

• I've got one, I think it looks cheeky