My phone keeps getting too hot and really quickly, how do I stop it?

I've tried cooling apps and have deleted a couple of apps that are causing it but it is still no different. Does anyone know what to do. I'm fed up with putting it down to cool every ten minutes.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal for phones to get warm from time to time, and they may even get hot when they take on intensive tasks, such as streaming, downloading or charging. But if your phone gets too hot to handle, heats up for no obvious reason or won't cool down, you need to figure out why. This may be due to where you keep your phone and how you use it; batteries and chargers also sometimes make phones overheat.

• If your phone overheats when you keep it in a pocket, purse or case, you may be blocking its vents. If air can't circulate around the phone, it can't keep cool and will just get hotter.
      Find another way to carry your phone or take it out of its case for a while.
      If the phone stops getting hot, you've found a fix. If you don't want to change
      the way you carry your phone, try turning it off while it's in your pocket or purse.

• Hope my info can help you least you have some reasons why your phones overheating.

What Guys Said 4

• Best is to google typing the exact type of phone with "overheating" behind.
    It's probably the battery that is overheating. Hopefully you'll find some creditble sources giving good technical advice on what to do. Preferably the manufacturer.

• I get that as well - I think it is just overuse

• Girl you're Hotter than the back of my phone 😊 read that yesterday

• You could be overly charging it!

What Girls Said 1

• Try taking the case off (if there is one) or looking at the voltage of the charger and the cord. If theyre a lower voltage or the voltages dont match that can cause overheating while charging