Is everything the government says true?

Should i believe everything the government tells me?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• NO! Especially if you're from the United States. Many interesting things were going on while f. e Obama legalized same sex marriage, in Europe was couple of terrorist attacks in famous tourist destinations (they killed about 30 tourists right on the beach. I get shivers when I think I was there last summer...) But of course no one payed attention to that thing. People are just being given the other type of attention by government to provide them from noticing the real, important things that are going on in the world. Remember this, it is very important.

What Girls Said 3

• No!!! We are being lied to everyday no matter where we go or what we do.

• No, but don't blindly believe the conspiracy theorists either. Learn from a variety of sources.

• Of course not lol.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course not. Humans are fallible. Groups of humans are even more fallible and have ulterior motives.
    The majority of things any government says are true are at best a carefully worded simplification.

• I think the facts are correct but the way they represent it might be disengenuious

• oh my sweet summer child...