Why are scammers always indian lol?

So I got a stupid pop-up message on my computer the other day telling me my pc was infected. Every time I closed it it came back up.

I got a message from "Microsoft" telling me I had to contact them to get rid of the virus.

So I called them up and some indian guy answered... I knew it was a scam right then.

Why are they always indian lol

Most Helpful Guy

• media.giphy.com/media/6ul9g1rMhfLH2/giphy.gif

That's not right.
    First of all, new viruses are being created globally.
    Second, get an anti virus. I don't think it's just fault of Microsoft..
    Third, the customer care services are handled by Indian people because of their cheap availability.

What Girls Said 1

• not always man.

• Lol they ALWAYS are...

What Guys Said 5

• So stop being a racist and install ad blocker in your browser :p. Cursing people is not the solution!

In Chrome, 'adblock' extension is best.

In Firefox, 'adblock plus' add on is best.

• The 'Microsoft Windows Service Centre' assholes are all Indian, yes.

You should feel ashamed for getting suckered by such an obvious scam. Microsoft doesn't go around calling people to tell them they have a virus, that's like Toyota calling you to tell you your turn signal bulb is burnt out.

• I didn't get "suckered", wise guy. I told you I knew it was a scam...

• You knew after you called. If you're lucky, it wasn't $100 a minute to call.

• Not in my expierence - I have been lucky never had one that wouldn't go away after a reboot

• Or African!

• They get employed by us companies for cheep!