Law school or Med school?

I am good at biology, chemistry and maths. Everyone advised me to go Med school but i am stubborn and i made my choice - law school. I am good at it but sometimes i doubt what if i made a wrong choice. I think studying in Med. school would be more enjoyable for me. But i still enjoy studying law. I frequently think that i would be good lawyer but better doctor. So what do you think which one is better and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can make bank as both, but being a doctor is a higher guarantee of making bank as opposed to being a lawyer you have to win all your cases, get a reputation, then start your own firm if you're that driven. okay yeah you have to be good as a doctor too but your job as a lawyer solely depends on you winning your cases, a doctor has high risks as well but even when they do fail they are still doctors. just don't commit any illegal practice as a doctor, same with being a lawyer. also I believe med school will drain more of your life, so its a good thing you're 18 lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whichever one you enjoy more is the right choice for you. Those other people do not have to live your life and so it is very easy for them to make a judgement. If you are happy and enjoying your program, you have made the right choice.

What Guys Said 3

• I would have a think and pick the one I enjoy more

• Med school is a better bet but it is very expensive and takes longer. I quit after year 2 and went into research and got a PhD

• Here we have grants for good students. If you have high marks in exams state compensates your studing cost. I am so, i have a grant 100%. So fortunately money isn't problem :D

• Wow that is lucky for you! Med school gives you a lot more flexibility in career

• It does not matter.

What Girls Said 3

• Med school. There is an overpopulation of attorneys right now. IF you can find a job as an attorney you're looking at starting salaries in the $30,000 range and no benefits. Doctors do not have this issue.

• Where i live both attorneys and doctors are more than enough :)

• Ah. That explains the 18 years old and studing law. That isn't possible in the US.

• I would go to med school because it sounds more interesting to me.
    I like studying science and I think I am goof at math. The career I want to have involves that.

Law school sounds appealing but I know I won't be able to hold on to it.

• I regret that when i was 17 and had time to make decision-i decided Law school, and didn't even try to think about Med school.

• You are 18 now. I don't think it's too late.

• well i had two choices too.. med school or business... i m choosing business..