If most people are rude to you in a place where they shouldn't be rude?

For example, when I was in middle school, most of my classmates were rude because they watched some of my other classmates be rude, and then changed.

They saw whose boss and who isn't.

Is that the case with life too? When someone notices other people talking shit about you, they think they can get away with being rude, and it wouldn't affect you.

*and it wouldn't affect them, because no one would really care that they were rude to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• In adulthood it is part of the "Game". You must know not only how to be rude but when and to whom.

• Really? Why not, I don't know, just STAY AWAY from the people you don't like?

You're almost implying like in adulthood, all of it is planned. Like you're thinking hey I can't be rude to this person now because of x reason, but when they're at their worst moments, I'll stab them in the back.

What Guys Said 3

• in my experiences, no. I notice people not living the role of the bystander.

• I usually ignore everybody so don't notice if people are talking shit about me.

• Yeah for the most part it is

What Girls Said 0