Did you have good parents?

• I had good parents
  • I had average parents
  • I had bad parents

Most Helpful Girl

• Average, even though my mom gave me everything, worked hard and was a single mom, she didn't set the best examples growing up and also had me at 18. She also suffered severe depression and lupus when I was a child so she slept most of the time. She's much much better now though. My dad was never there. There was a point in time I didn't see him for five years. My mom kicked me out of the house beginning of jr year to live with my dad. My dad doesn't know how to be a dad, so I got to do whatever the hell I wanted and would go to raves not coming home till 6 am he didn't say shit. I would have been better had my dad made an effort to be in my life and teach me things fathers need to teach their daughters. However I love them both and wouldn't change anything about my life as of now.

What Girls Said 7

• Hell to the no :(

• Best parents ever. I mean, they made me.

• why use past tense.. ?

• Yes I have great parents Alhamdulillah (Praise and Thanks to Allah)

• Yes. Even if I might not agree with them sometimes.

• Yeah they're great

• no one is good or bad. Especially when it comes to close friends and family...

What Guys Said 4

• Yup my parents are quite literally awesome, old fashioned and traditional but great and awesome people.

• One is pretty good, one pretty bad. So I guess average overall?

• Yeah I have the best parents in my opinion

• We talkin' morals?