Do you hate Muslims?

As a Muslim, i want to ask whether you hate Muslims or not?

• I hate them.
  • I don't hate them.
  • I hane no idea.
i *have no idea.
I hate ISIS too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the extremist but who doesn't? But yeah. if their personality is good and they don't shove their religion in my face I'm alright with them; as a Christian I wouldn't shove my religion down anyones face.

What Guys Said 34

• I don't hate anyone without a very good, personal, reason. However I do strongly distrust all organised religion, and the people who would identify with that religion over other factors, and I do understand why people are frightened of a religion which has been brutally expansionist since it's inception.

• Vote 'B' I have tons of Muslim friends as do I have Christians and other religions.

I'm ok with anyone following their own religion and even preaching it, I discuss that a lot. Why should I hate Muslims in general? Give me a reason to :)

• I don't actually know any muslims. But devoutly religious people, in general, tend to come off as a bit over-the-top. I don't "hate" them, but don't have a lot of patience for them either.

• I'm Muslim myself so I don't hate Muslims in general and I'm very happy and proud to be a Muslim, of course there are some nasty people who claim to be Muslims will give a bad image about us but fortunately, I have noticed that the majority of the western people are smarter than believing the media and it's false stereotypes.

• I don't hate them and I fucking love C lol.

• I dont hate them i like them. I dont like some o the terrorists but that does not include all Muslims not even close many muslims are ordinary nice people

• I don't hate Muslims as such, but your religion does promote suppression and fanaticism on some level. Also I've met some Muslims who believe in nation of islam. This means that they don't believe in the idea of nations and muslims of all nationality must unite against others. Some muslims support other muslims just because they are muslim regardless of whether that person is wrong or not. So I think some muslims do give a bad name to all the muslims in general.

• I dont hate them, I just dont agree with a lot of their shit.

Hate is a very strong word.

• I don't hate no one.. no matter what religion they are
    plus hates a strong word... sorry for people who do :(

• I have no problem with muslims

• I have no reason to hate them.

• Yeah the ones I've met have been nice people.

• As long as this religion exists there will be no peace in this world, so yes I do.

• Don't see why I should hate on an entire group of people for what a few did. That's honestly the stupidest thing I've heard from people.

• I don't like generalization. There will always be those that make the rest look bad. Unfortunately, Muslims case is amplified 10000x. I don't like the people that claim to be Muslims yet think everyone who isn't needs to die, just as much as I don't like the people that claim to be catholic and think legalization of gay marriage is going to bring the end of the world and everyone needs to convert.

So no, I don't hate Muslims.

• I have no ideam what a Muslim is. is that a religion. Or a race? . are those the people with woman who have the ninja look on there woman. Or is it the thing Malcolm x worshipped.

I honestly don't know fill me in

• im Muslim 2 but dont have ninja look

• Oh sorry if that offended. but I didn't know what that look was called. But you know what I'm talking about right. Were you can only show like eyes or something in public.

Are you that religion? Or something else

• "ninja look" hahaha that made me laugh so hard

• Absolutely not

• I don't hate Muslims at all. I have several Muslim friends.

• No, I don't hate them.

• Why would anyone hate Muslims? Foolishness.

• No my two best friends are Muslims.

• no i don't hate them. No real reason to

• I'm in love with one. :D

• Depends on where they are.

If they're in their native lands somewhere in Middle East, I'm neutral.
    It's okay to establish trading and diplomatic relations with them, but that's it.

If I see them in my country (if they are not on a temporary business trip or they're not temporary students that don't intend to stay), my opinion instantly changes to highly negative. I let them know immediately they are not welcomed.

• I am a Muslim so nope lol

• Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies.

• The pope calls muslims our brothers and you don't hate your brothers

• Nope I don't hate anyone whether he is Muslim, Christian, Jew, Hindu etc. .. I am Muslim too.

• No. I have a few Muslim friends. But I will say I don't like the Abrahamic religions in general.

• No that'd be screwed up to hate someone just because they're Muslim.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 14

• The only people that hate Islam are people who don't understand it (and probably hate everyone that doesn't share their faith).

• No.. why would I hate them?

• That'd be pretty irrational. I don't hate anyone first of all. I don't care about plenty of people, yes. They tend to be irrational bigots. Fanatical extremists of any ideology fall under this and that does NOT include all Muslims.

• As long as they stay under 5% (ideally under 2%) where I live and don't impose their stupid religious demands upon people i don't care about them.

• I'm not their number one fan, but I don't hate someone based on one fact about them... unless that fact is particularly heinous.

• I don't hate anyone based on their religion. I do hate Islamic extremists but I know that's a tiny minority of Muslims, and most of them are nice people.

• No and hope most people do not hate them too

• I don't hate them. They're just people. I might don't like someone but that's definitely not a matter of religion or "race"

• i don't care.

• I don't hate them. One of my best friends is Muslim. I don't always like the things that people do under the guise of following the religion, but that's not just specific to Islam.

• No, not at all. At least the muslims I know are freaking awesome lol 😚

• no i dont hate

• Nope I've met nice Muslim people

• I don't hate them, I'm Muslim myself