Do you like studying?

Do you like it? Or not? I dont at all, but my dad still forces me to study for 2-3 hours everyday. I'm just wondering because... I don't know, I can't explain it.

Studying doesn't really matter in my opinion.

• I like it
  • I don't like it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like it and I never do it. I always just rely on my common sense, and it has worked so far for me. Studying is a waste of time in my opinion.

• Relying on logic usually works

• @ChocEyes wow.. deep. well, I'm just talking that my mind is bright enough to pass classes without studying, that's what matters to me.

• Yes, I hear you :) That's what my students tell me as well. It's natural, I suppose at their age. I just hope they'll eventually realise how useful studying can be to them.

Take care.

What Guys Said 7

• I didn't mind as long as I felt it was going in - I hated learning things I struggled with

• It's terrible. I mean it was terrible.

It's far from great in the way that it's setup. The best success and motivation towards studying anything is to genuinely like it through and through. But this is the best society has got to offer right now. Once you start to hit college you'll notice people who didn't finish highschool having less tendencies to keep up with conversations you're having amongst each other. And that sucks.

• No I hated it

• Why does studying not matter?

• why does it matter?

• I pass with 90s without studying. Because I pay attention and listen in class

I even passed with an A on the final exam, and I didn't study

• Oh, good for you :D
      I was thinking, for lots of people, studying is important because they want to improve. I also get quiet good grades without revision, but when it comes to exams, do you really want to take chances? You're not going to get an A* by using common sense, you need to know things. For example:
      Describe a test for sulphate ions
      What is meant by photo-tropism?
      State the equation for gravitational Potential energy

Some idiots don't pay attention, so you could say they need to study more. Also, if you want to go on to further education, ie. university, studying now is important, as it makes for good practice. If you can't study now or you find it unbearable, how are you going to cope later on?

• I like learning but not studying

• It helps you get good grades. Don't you want good grades?

• No, But my dad does.

• I go to a college preparatory school so if I don't get kicked out, there is a high chance I will get accepted into a good university. Especially because if you have a less than an 85% average in any class, they make you drop it or kick you out.

I don't actually live in antartica, I just put that there so that No one would find me or know me.

• Especially because the college prep school I go to has one of the highest university acceptance rates in my area.

• It doesn't matter because you're 15 so you're likely not in college or university where it does matter. It's just enforced at highschool etc because it's good to get into the habit so you don't feel like you're losing time by taking it up at later stages.
    In answer to your question, yes I like studying for a few reasons.

What Girls Said 11

• When I was a kid my Mom would make up her own homework assignments for me to do.

So, not only did I have school homework, I had hers as well.

The real teaching starts in the home.

You'll thank your father in the future.

• Unless I'm interested in the subjects I'm studying, then yes, I like it. All the subjects that I'm taking right now are of my interests, so I do like to study about them.

• I like it with my favorite subjects.
    The ones I am not as interested can become a little tiring but yeah, I like studying! 😁😊

• I like to study when I'm interested in what I study, but when I'm not, it's like torture.

• I forget everything the next day so I hate studying

• I LOVE studying and learning new things. I've always loved it. My parents tried (and still try sometimes) to make me go out and leave my books at home but I really can't. I can't help it xD Even when I go out I always carry with me a book in my bag

• I love studying, but at times it can be very time consuming to the point you begin to feel very bored. On the other hand, when you study, you can remember many things that can help you prepare for the future.

• i don't like it unless i'm interested in the subject matter

• No, but I never study. Like ever.

• I am not bad in it.

• I don't like..