Guys, what makes you realize that you really messed up and let the right girl get away?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard a few months ago that the girl I was crushing on without success in HS crushed on me too then but didn't want to date before college. (She never told me that)

When we got to college I didn't look any longer at her and moved on.
    We both married another person (both happy with it..-at least I am and she looks happy too)
    No use crying over spilled milk. No reason to break up happy marriages of course!

What Guys Said 10

• When she breaks out of the cuffs and gets a head start on me.

• When she inevitably hooks up with someone else and her perfect life storms ahead while mine disintegrates.

• There is no such person as the "right girl". There are a million people anyone can get along with who are decent.

• Is there a "right girl"? I think it's more like--there's women you have chemistry with who you find attractive, and there's ones you don't have chemistry with.

That's about it.

• don't know haven't meet her yet, I have yet to find a girl who likes sports but isn't a golddigger or too manly looking.

• Usually because the next girl I'm with is a bitch. But I wouldn't think back of, hypothetically, you if you were bitch too.

• If she #got away# then she wasn#t the right girl and I don#t really believe in the concept anyway.

• When you have to ask "what would have happened?" and be beyond curious.

• There is no such thing as the right girl. You just get yourself a new piece of ass.

• There is no "right girl" in that sense. Only good ones and bad ones. We can only hope that more good ones take an interest or that the good ones comeback. "The one" is a concept more typical to girl brains.