I overheard a girl complaining that people thought she was 25 while she is 15. People think I'm 14 while I'm 22, what should I do?

It happens to me all the time. People think I'm much younger than what I really am. What can I do to look older? I mean, I don't want to look older, I'd like to look as old as I am!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just genetics. Some people age fast while others barely age at all. Just look at Pat Sajak and Vanna White from Wheel of Fortune. They've looked pretty much the same for the past 50 years. I swear they are vampires and they use the show as cover to move around so they can keep biting people in their sleep and sucking their blood without getting caught. But yeah, game show conspiracy theories aside, you should probably just be thankful because when you're 30 and 40 you'll still look 20 if you take care of yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• In a few years you will love being like that

• Enjoy the discrepancy 😂😂

What Girls Said 1

• Enjoy it. When you're 32 people will think you look 25 and so on. It's a blessing not a curse.