Whats up with older guys?

I'm into older guys or Whatever , Most of their intentions are to have sex BUT I'm still a virgin I don't know if I'm ready for that . So this guy he's like 24 I'm 17 by the way...  he asked me to lie to my dad and ask him could I go stay with a friend but go stay the night w him , I'm not a big fan of lying to my parents  I think I should quit talking to him though , although I do like him. Advice? 

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should stop all communication with him
    his age is not so much the issue but he wants you
    to lie what so he can spike your drink and take
    advantage of you yes so sad there are creeps
    out there like that if you like older guys just wait
    to the decent guy comes along who won't see
    you just for sex but as someone special... "___"

What Guys Said 9

• yeah I would stop talking to him lol. he's telling you to lie to your parents, now why I wonder why he have to ask you to do that.. hmm..

• Aha I wonder the same thing! 

• Don't ever lie like this! You will get found out eventually and will lose the trust of your parents. That situation will last a very long time. It doesn't matter if you stick with this guy or not. He should be prepared to wait until you are 18 and until you are really ready. Do you trust him 100%?

Be careful what you decide. You have a lot to lose!!

Take care, stay safe!!

• I didn't lie to them but when I told the guy he didn't reply so I guess he's mad  . I trust him SOME but not 100% , I don't wanna have sex w him but he does...

• Thanks though 

• I'm just speaking as a guy who can look at it from his point of view. Put myself into his mind, if you like.

• Older guys interested in dating a younger girl are likely going to be creeps.
    Even if they arnt, they are probably used to having a strong sexual aspect to their relationship so are going to want that from you.

• When someone asks you to lie for them, their being selfish, it sounds like he is more interested in what he wants than what you want, or what is good for you.

I'd bail, or at least not let it escalate. Many people can be very pleasant until they get you right where they want you.

• I think it is moving a bit fast for a 17 year old.

• You can either be honest with your parents or stop.

• Advice, don't sleep with someone who asks you to lie. Obviously these are only opinions here, but mine is: If they ask you to do something uncomfortable for you and you can't talk with them about it, find someone new. There are definitely other guys that you will find, or will find you that you can love. I hope you can stay with him if you two have a nice connection, but don't have sex with him if you are uncomfortable. <- main point.

• If you start the wrong way, you might end up bad, have friendships, enjoy life and be careful, wait until a guy have the courage to call you out of nowhere, hey I notice you, you are beautiful, he is a man of courage, don't you agreed?

• Absolutely!  thanks.

• why do you need to lie? just don´t have sex for one more year and you´re going to be fine.

• He asked me to lie I'm not going to though , & I am going to wait 

• a relationship built on lies can not last... so i guess bad for him but that´s how it goes :D

• Lol you ain't lying ! 

What Girls Said 4

• You're 17, listen to yourself and don't go to his place. You're a minor and even though you're close to being 18. A 24 year old man know that this isn't a good idea to get involved with a minor. Also the fact that he asks you to lie isn't good

•  okay thanks for your opinion 

• Stop talking to him, he just wants sex. You should not be with someone who is telling you to lie to your love ones.

• Where is he asking you to come? At his home?

• Don't do it !!! Trust me on this 1