What are the pros and cons of dating my neighbor?

deails: he is 3 years older than me
brothers best friend
super sweet guy
my parents love him now

Most Helpful Guy

• Pros:
    -proximity
    - parents like him

Cons:
    -proximity (if you have a messy break up it will be awkward),
    -the fact that he's friends with your brother could also make things awkward
    -his age (3 years instead a huge gap in the grand scheme of things but if yiure under 18, a 3 year gap can be considered too big

• isn't*
      not instead

• im 14 and he's 17 . he's almost 18 but it doesn't feel like it though so i dont see it as a problem. anyway thanks for answering!

What Guys Said 5

• How old are you - When you are under 18 that can be a huge difference

• im 14 and he's 17. the same age difference as me and my brother

• Don't date your neighbour. Ever. In the words of my grandmother to my dad in the 70s, "Don't shit on your doorstep"

• i need a reason

• If it goes wrong and there's suddenly bad blood between you, you're stuck together. You still live right next door to the person it went wrong with. My mum started shagging our next door neighbour when I was 10 to extort money out of him, and when he found out he smashed up our car and broke the backdoor in our garden. And since he was next door we had no choice but to move.

• Pro... he lives close. Con... he lives close.

• You'll get tired of him quickly cause you live so close. That's only a possiblity

• go for it. he could be the love of your life.

What Girls Said 0