What is your skincare routine?

This question is just out of curiosity. Some people go all out on their skin, while others don't do much of anything. :) Thanks for the responses in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I'm one of the few that go all out... Lol I envy those that have good skin.

On a good day I'll:

- take off my makeup with this cream makeup remover
    - wash it with face wash (from the face shop because it's 2 for 10. It's pretty cheap compared to other brands and isn't very harsh for my skin.)
    - put on toner
    - put on serums and creams
    - eye cream
    - night cream.

sometimes though ill get lazy and just wash with water. LOL.

• Wow! You take good care of your skin! :)

• Lol well thanks for the MHO.

What Guys Said 12

• Skincare?
    I just NUKE it with some Neutrogena.
    images.neutrogena.com/.../6802830_320x385.jpg

2% Salicylic acid to melt away them dead skins on the epidermis to keep things nice and fresh without being too harsh and start melting my face off.

In salicylic acid I trust.

• I have a dry skin issue but its very well controlled since I started using Jergens Ultra Healing. I also have sensitive skin, so I'm very careful on what touches me. I can't use Irish Spring soap, Suave men, and certain types of Axe (weird right?). I usually wake up, brush my teeth first, take shower and immediately apply lotion as soon as I'm dry. Then I just carry it around, cause I get ashy.

• Haha just water and soap 99% of the time.
    When it's really dry, mainly on some winter days, I use a lotion that keeps it elastic and humid. That's max 5 times a year :D

• Every morning before I shower, I wash my face with L'Oreal's finest charcoal facial wash. And then I apply moisturiser every night before I go to sleep.

I did used to have really bad acne before that I had to take antibiotic pills for it.

• Interesting! I love it when guys actually care about their skin!

• Yeah, too many guys don't seem to put enough effort to keep their skin healthy. :/

• They're too worried about how it will effect their manliness or whatever. Honestly, it's kind of ridiculous. It is more attractive when they show that they actually care about their appearance/ skin!

• Skincare routine? wha?

I have a shower everyday? xD.

Yeah, I dont get spots or acne or anything :S

• Uh I just wash it once a night with whatever face wash is in the cabinet lol or if I have it I will wash it with my Dr. Hunters or Lucky Tiger stuff from Caswell Massey's.

• Shower and shave twice a day with the appropriate toiletries

• I just wash my face with water in the morning the. Apply jojoba oil

• Yeah I don't have skincare routine and hence why it's showing

• When i wake up , i start not caring about anything.
    I continue the whole day long till i go to sleep. The end :)

• Soap and water

• just coconut oil and that's it...

What Girls Said 14

• I ways wash my face but I don't use the same dash wash everyday. I wash my face in the morning during my shower & then at night to remove makeup. I'll use coconut oil for eye makeup remover & then use face wash for the rest. I also use coconut oil as a moisturizer sometimes, but only If I'm washing my hair the next morning. I also have acne stuff for in the morning.

• Soap and water. Lol I don't have a special skincare routine. My skin isn't that bad anyway, I rarely get breakouts and it's naturally pretty even. I don't put a lot of products on my face and I don't wear a lot of makeup either which I think helps a lot.

• If I wore makeup I remove it with coconut oil
    Wash with dr. bronners organic soap, do it twice if I wore makeup
    Serum
    Moisturizer
    Post treatment
    Fade cream
    Eye cream
    And if it's the day time I add sunscreen

• I'm still testing out stuff haha.
    So I don't use a line of products, which I should really start doing.
    But, if you need help with acne just message me because I know tons of masks and products that have really helped me and I still use. I'm just seeing if I can combine them or how often I should use them a week.

• I use a deep cleansing face wash by clean and clear twice a day. Then I use a face scrub by VLCC once a day. Then I use this special liquid thing that the doctor gave me so that my acne can go away. And I use this other cream right before I go to sleep and it's for acne too. Praise the lord, I'm acne free now.

And some days, I Put on face masks with my mom.

• 1.) Makeup remover
    2.) Consonant foaming face wash
    3.) Herbalism face wash lush
    4.) Lush face cream

Done!

• A stab in the dark , that's a good 20-30 minutes of prep ain't it?

• Probably 2 minutes to remove all the makeup, then 5 minutes to wash my face, and 3 minutes to dry and put cream on.

10 minutes?

• Exfoliator > rinse > moisturizer

My skin is pretty bad thanks to my hormones

• I wash my face with clearasil every night.

• Wash my face if I remember when I take a shower

• clinique 3 step

• I use Cerave cleanser or this Olay fresh effects one. I use my Clarisonic with it 3 times a week, also I use Freeman face masks they're really good for your skin.

• I wash my face with a Khiels cleanser and moisturize it! That's it pretty much!

• Soap and water xDD
    it's my diet/genes that keeps my skin smooth and blemish free.

• I use an exfoliating mitt and moisturiser