Do you enjoy illegally downloading Taylor Swift songs?

I hate how greedy she is about this, so even if I have money, I'll always pirate her songs.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't. Not Taylor swift, not anyone.

As a struggling musician myself, I take what I can. I do gigs for free, make my own music for free, share my passion. I do eps for free but not albums. But in order for me to do it full time I need to be paid.

Put it like this. If I loved making bread, I made samples for people to try. But really, I need people to buy the loaves. You don't walk into a supermarket and expect everything for free.

If you like her music that much you should be respectful enough to pay something towards it. It's paying her as a thank you for doing something you can't do. And if you could do it, you wouldn't be bitching about it. You would see it from the musicians side.

You're the greedy one. Not Taylor. She's supporting artists like myself, not gold diggers like you.

Sorry, truth hurts.

• And before you pull the "she is greedy she pulled her music" musicians need someone big to make a stance. If I pulled my music you wouldn't notice. The world wouldn't notice. Whether it was Taylor, Miley, Ed Sheeran or Ellie Goulding, they would be coming under fire. It just happens to be Taylor.

• I still don't understand why you feel almost like you have a right to have it free? If someone asked you to work for free you wouldn't like it. It doesn't matter whether you are Walmart (Taylor) or the corner shop (me). Each do a job, each deserve to be rewarded for the effort put on. The service is the same, but you expect the big tycoon to work for free?
      I can understand why you think that but I think because Taylor hasn't been handed her life in the way willow smith has, she appreciates the position more. She had the wealth and influence to change it.

That's just how I see it. She's helping out the little man.

• And I'm not helping the big man.

Why do I think I can get it for free? Well, mainly because I literally can. We have copyright laws here too, but they're not enforced like in America—I don't know about the UK. And because I still think it's different from stealing. People always compare it to grabbing a CD and walking out of the store. I don't think they're similar at all. I'm not taking something and leave its spot empty. I just copy it. All the songs I have (except one accidentally paid album) are from YouTube. I don't really get who's losing what here. Do I keep another person from buying it with pirating? No.

What Guys Said 8

• she's trying to make as much as she can so she can stop touring the damn planet cause she knows her streak will end eventually :P

• i don't think she's necessarily greedy, assuming you're referring to the whole apple scandal. Apple wasn't going to pay her (and other less famous artists) for a whole 3 months that a user was being given to freely listen to their songs without paying for it. Now this is a good move on apples part to allow people to sample their stuff, but they should be paying the artists to compensate for that lost revenue if they want to do this. 3 months is a LONG time, and apple will likely have to reduce that free trial so they can actually compensate the artists while not loosing too much money themselves. I think she was in the right to fight for that... not only for herself but for other less famous artists who wouldn't be able to challenge apple as she did. That's my 2 cents

• I am not a fan but after what she did you would be tempted to download her stuff for free and never listen to it

• Lol, this question.

I don't listen to her music, but I want a world where people can make a living from their music (if it is any good).

It is sort of obnoxious of us to just steal it.

• It's not stealing. You take a copy and copy it again.

• Pathetic? 😂 You know what? I don't give a rat's ass about that greedy bitch's "hard work". I will listen to any song I want and if I have the means, I'll give money to people who deserve it. I don't consider it stealing, no matter what you say.

• Your choice.

• I'll never admit to illegal activity!

• i think no

• I'm a pirate.

• It's not about her. It's about much poorer musicians who work really hard and deserve to be paid for their work. She gave them a voice. I'm sure you wouldn't like to work for free for 3 months. From what I've heard, Taylor is very generous with her money.

• It's still about her. She also pulled her music from Spotify.

What Girls Said 7

• God no, her music is incredibly annoying.

• No, I love her and I buy every album or thing that she sells :)

• Nah, if I really wanted to listen to one of her songs that badly I'd just go to YouTube or something like that.

• I don't like Taylor swifts music.

• Usually I don't buy songs. The only song I bought on iTunes is 505 by Arctic Monkeys 😏

• No were besties, we sing together! :P

• Her music isn't worth pirating