What's your ideal GAGer?

I mean ideal user here.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'll try 2 give u a picture wot ideal means...10 GAGers from each "team" :

good x-amples: @yourfutureex @stacyzee @xhoneyxbeex @paris13 @mroracle @hans222 @bellepepper @watermelonoma @bearsanswers @coolbreeze

good constructive answers and their MHO percentage's actual and not fake, beefed up wid auto-selected answers.

bad x-amples: @klaatu51 @ixi10 @emerald77 @i_am_repulsive @hypno-trip @account @kda20 @missnowhere @ihav2fart @not_helping

whoever has been on top 2 of Xper/week for more than 3-4 weeks is a bad x-ample here... i know truth stings, and that's y i don't put myself out... but let's b honest and face it... we don't appear as a good x-ample for da rest of da bunch :|

• sorry if some1 was offended but i was as blunt and modest as i could

• @paris13 yeah... that's good :D

• Ohhhh, @Klaatu51, real good for sure.:)) xx

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 14

• I have had a bit of a think about this and I think @klaatu51 is a being a bit hard on himself because it is usually him that gets the brunt of the Xper whore comments while the worthy team deserve their plaudits but on the flip side team evil ( @ixi10 @emerald77 @i_am_repulsive @hypno-trip @account @missnowhere @ihav2fart @not_helping ) serves its purpose often we are the wheels that keep this site going. We are on this site 14/15 hours a day and so what if we get thousands of Xper points a week (makes no odds to me because I give mine to RAVEN ).
    There is room for all positive groups on this site the philosophers, the earnest debaters, the How I Do Lookers, the Messers, the playful , the irreverents, the broken hearted, the hopeless romantics - This is what makes the site enjoyable for everyone else providing variety to the users and as they say variety is the spice of life - I am not a paragon of virtue on this site but I don't do much to be ashamed of either. So in closing @klaatu51 thanks for taking all the shit for the Xper grabbers but yet you somehow still manage to remain popular on the site therefore you must be doing something right.

• Ha, nah, I'm a terrible person.
      I only serve to associate it seems.

• Lol I didn't think you did, I was just curious haha. I should probably read this post too huh? Lol

• *his post

• Characteristics of an ideal GAGer :-

-Doesn't hunt for Xper points (Don't answer without even reading properly)
    -Knows English.
    -Understanding, helpful, kind, insightful, honest, funny, punctual.
    -Asks genuine questions
    -Shares opinions thoroughly
    -Tries to write myTakes
    -Reports irreverent posts
    -Doesn't violate posting guidelines ( http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147 )

• So basically a mod.

• @Klaatu51 - You'll succeed :)

• thanks... hope so

• They would have to: 1) live in Kansas (U. S.) (it's on the prairies but don't say ANYTHING about The Wizard of Oz); 2) love the Kansas Jayhawks; 3) love the Kansas City Chiefs and the Royals; 4) think olives are BLEH !!! ; and 5) just be all-around sweet and cool as can be.

Hmm. Who could that describe?
    @Rcjh1987 !!!

• awwww your so sweet! !!! you always know how to make me smile and blush! kisses on the cheek 😙😙😘😘😚😚

• Someone who has integrity and empathy with people's problems, and thinks things through before answering.

Ideally at least 21 with some experience to go with any course work they may have had in psychology.

• Anyone who has knowledge and is willing to help those who seek advice.

• The ideal GaGer is one who doesn't obsequiously tag other GaGers at the first opportunity in a vain attempt to ingratiate themselves and win cliquey popularity contests.

• 1|0
  • Troll kind lol

• @Arabianpwincess197
    @missnowhere
    @bellegirl21

• Someone easy going and down to earth kinda person

• I like @cinderelli and @zell0is0my0name. They're nice.

• No gager is an ideal gager

• was @potato and @noOne

• The opposite of most users here, especially the ones who write a load of arrogant bullshit on their profiles.

• scrolling around, this is some sycophantic shit! lmao