Tell the truth, are you an Xper whore?

• Yes
  • No
Do I get Xper for upvoting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesterday I got 25 xper
    And the last 7 days 167 xper...
    So no, I am not a whore that's in here 24/7 haha getting that xper... In every question :P most active user make 100+ each day..

• Everybody knows the real ones and I bet we won't see them here. lol

• I see what you are doing, lol. You have a good shot.

• Lol :) okay...

What Girls Said 7

• I was in the beginning when I found out you got prizes. But since the prizes have been upped, I'm not anymore.

• Some days I am.

Every now and then I give the whorin' a rest.

• Each day I normally get like 50-90exp. I joined in February of this year and need less than 1k to be level 9. I guess I am one. :D

For me the exp thing here is like grinding for exp in games. Which in video/pc games I'm a speed demon when it comes to leveling. So for me here it just feels the same. So I really want my profile to say master asap. :D

• ever hear the expression when you live in a whore house there is only one thing to be and that is the best whore in the house. lol

• I'm just kidding you are way past me. lol

• muahahahaha ^^

• Yes. I earn tons of Xper a day (around fifteen).

• Im sorry for our differences neko im leaving this site tomorrow fare well tidings!

• I feel like this site has taught me enough for my current age i may return a little later in my life when i need new answers. Also feel like i could use a break from arguing with people and i judge people for stuff when i have no experience in them... so i want to get more life experience before i comment on this site qgain yup

• @hypno-trip Farewell, and good luck.

• Leveling up is always fun but that's not the reason why I'm on this site all the time. It's because I don't have a life during summer lmao.

• nothing wrong with that, have as much fun as you can.

• Xper whore LOL!! I love it.

• Not really. I'm here to answer some question and ask a couple.

What Guys Said 9

• 1|1
  • I don't even look at the thing. I don't see the point, incentivising social interaction is like setting quotas on cops, it just results in a lower quality service.

• I am a Xper crack whore

• I can do what I want with my profile it's none of your business it's 2015 be more open minded *say in an annoying voice*

• No I don't care about Xper I just answer questions while I'm waiting for mine to be answered.

I wouldn't mind being Lvl 7 since then the ads would disappear when I'm using my phone otherwise don't care.

• The ads disappear? I have to get busy. lol

• In this case im consider an Xper douche 😉

• I am its my first girlfriend and i ehore for her/it hourly

• xper whores can gain xper even by readin the pages lol...

• Yes, I am.