Why doesn't anyone like me bac on tinder?

I haven't said anything creepy. I hit the heart button for a lot of girls so I should find a match sometime, shouldn't I? I will only post it in a private conversation. I don't want everyone judging.

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard that Tinder is the site where you go for sex, not to actually meet love interests. You just have to keep trying though. Women tend to get more matches/interests than men I believe because men are usually the ones seeking.

What Girls Said 2

• you have to be good looking i guess

• using tinder its like nothing but judgement... if the person doesn't like your outward appearance then with pass you over... people can be shallow

What Guys Said 2

• I always have seen Tinder as a place for hook ups and not for meting a person for a serious relationship. Tinder is also the place to go if you want to be in the Guinness Book of World Records for the person that drained their phone battery flat in the fastest time possible.

• You're probably not white and probably aren't looking like a model or rich