Small breast question?

I know this get asked a lot but im confused, just looking at polls and such, guys clearly like C cups the most, so if I have small B cups how can i compare to most women having larger? what can i do to stick out? or maybe i never can? I do not want implants.

Most Helpful Guy

• For a real romantic relationship guys care about personality and facial beauty mainly. Large breasts may even be a slight disadvantage for that as they make the woman seem less graceful.

What Guys Said 11

• I personally prefer C or smaller - There will be others like me

• Thank God you do not want implants! I am sure your breasts are beautiful as they are. What makes a woman stand out is her character and her character---not her mammaries.

• funny you were the first guy to say anything about personality, you are a keeper !

most just talk about ass

• Thank you. I hope you find a wonderful guy who appreciates all that you are. Feel free to message me and I will follow.

• Who cares if you have B cups? I'd be fine with a girl with A's... your boobs don't define you.

• We all have our flaws. Stop focusing on it. Some people are luckier at the genetic lottery. Who cares.

Personality can outweigh all this in the long run.

• what is a flaw that you have?

• If I don't work out regularly to keep muscle mass, I become so skinny I look like I'm anorexic, I'm 5'8, which is shorter than all my friends, I consider myself average/slightly above average looking, I look very young even though I'm not, I have dark brown eyes when a lot of my family have green eyes so I'm pissed I didn't get them, etc etc...

• i always forget guys have insecurities too.

• You've got the wrong mindset. Don't try and compete on cleavage and big tits impact. Be more sexy amd refined (not boring) with your style and you'll look amazing g where they look slutty. MILLIONS of guys love small boobs!

• thanks :)

• No problem. Given that boobs are just fat, I guarantee those girls you *used* to think we're more desirable don't look half as good as the girl in this pic. Not an inch out of place and looking STUNNING! Make the most of what you have :-)

i2.fuskator.com/large/ild3fDWSJRy/image-2.jpg

• thats cool, i look similar to her so its nice to know some guys really would like to be with me, My boobs are bigger than hers though, but yeah she is pretty for sure and thanks. I know more guys like curvy or whatever, but we slim girls need some lovin too. :)

• Meh, big breasts aren't that important.

Get a bigger butt and dress nice. You'll do fine.

• how big does it have to be, I've pretty much got the classic white girl ass, not flat but slight curve :( ?

• thanks im somewhere in between :)

• You're fine, then. Dress in bright colours, smile, if you want start doing some squats to firm up your legs and butt, but I feel like you're worrying too much about a non existent problem.

• Get a good ass and guys won't care what your boobs look like.

• Small or big doesn't matter it the way u looked at it. after all its for sexual pleasure wt u get from u r breast and wt u give it to u r partner. so b happy with wt u have.

• I'm one of those dudes who prefer small boobs over huge boobs. Don't worry about it, and as the other guy said. Having a nice butt is usually enough for any guy.

• Be happy with what you have. You are fine I'm sure. I'm also betting you have a smoking ass, so draw attention to that

• lots of women have both so its hard to compare :(

• I don't think this is really a problem. I think there are as many guys out there that likes smaller boobs as big. You have a nice personality and a fine butt, so in my book that overrides any small boob issue

• If a guy cares more about your breasts than who you are than I don't think he is a guy you should be with. Don't worry about it. Be HAPPY with who YOU ARE. Don't change yourself for being uncomfortable about something like this.

What Girls Said 6

• You should NEVER change yourself for someone else. Do you want to be with a guy that only cares about your breast size? I think not. The percentage of guys that like small breasts might be smaller but the perfect man might be in that group whereas the large majority of guys that like large breasts may be douchebags. You should be happy about YOUR body and a guy should have nothing to do with it. By the way, I think small breasts are very elegant.

• Lots of guys prefer smaller boobs, actually, so don't sweat it. Don't bother trying to compare because your boobs are fine just the way they are. :)

• that was nice, but im distracted by your boob pic lol

• Well then it wouldn't exactly be reneging on a promise. I'm not greedy, though; I can deal with the side boob. 2016, though.. there will be a new champion @linkywinky

• hello we are talking about my small tits here not side boob XD

• Did you know that a 38B has a bigger cup size than a 32D. Guys don't actually really know what their preferred cup size is and that's okay. So don't sweat it too much.

• yes i did and i know a fair amount of people do not, and im sure most guys are clueless.

• I remember a time when I was 19 and I couldn't fill out a BCup. Push up bras were great! It enhanced what I already had. Since then, they have grown to a size e, and the back problems I get! It is really painful. I waste a lot of money at the physio. Jogging or any sports is a nightmare/ painful without 2 sports bras at once. And trying to find a button up shirt that stretches across the chest area, but fits at the waist is impossible. Also bras are expensive. So there is always a bad side to something you think is great.

• im a 34 B and before i started going out with my presant boyfriend i used those breast enhanser ie chicken fillets but when we got to know each other better he likes me just the way i am

• really raw chicken in the bra?

• You shouldn't compare yourself to anyone you are most likely beautiful either way, but I am in the same position as you. Actually, I have an B cup but I also have a huge ass in a good way. You could get your nipples pierced! They boost your confidence a lot.