Do you think humans are ugly creatures or beautiful creatures i. e in respect to their own human nature?

Do you think humans are ugly creatures or beautiful creatures i. e in respect to their own human nature not their appearance?

• Ugly.
  • Beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think we're beautiful cause of our mind, I mean, look at what we've done. The animal with the closest intelligence to ours spends all day grooming members of their group.
    Sure, we've made many mistakes, but dude, we went to the freaking space, to the moon.
    The beauty of the human being relies in our brains.

What Girls Said 3

• I hate people.

• We're all born beautiful but our actions make us ugly.

• Some are ugly some are the most beautiful things ever. Depends who you meet.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess I'm a naive optimist in this poll lol. I feel like most people deep down are good people and will do the right thing when it really matters. We all have a conscience that tells us good and bad -- well, unless you are a sociopath. I haven't given up on the human race yet!

• I think mostly ugly