What do you call jobs that pay under the table?

i live under a section 8 roof and now i'm paying more than twice the rent i was paying previously at first do to me having a job. but if get a job that pays under the table i can go back to paying the same rent bills as before without sacraficing what i am making while working. but how do i look for them in sites like snagajob. com

Most Helpful Guy

• In Ireland they are called cash in hand ( don't add on jobs after hand because I have had opinions removed over this)

What Girls Said 2

• I call them "under the table jobs". And you can't really find those online. You usually have to know someone.

• You can't really post jobs that pay "under the table".

What Guys Said 5

• "Under the table." Also, you can't really post illegal jobs online easily. That's craiglist shit.

• They're usually just called "cash in hand".

• You call them unfair competition since they're breaking federal laws.

• So, you are living on my dime and you want a job that pays no SS or tax... leaching off my hard work... pathetic... that is what is wrong with america.

• You can call it footsy