This south east Asian girl told me I would be one of the shortest guy in Europe if I went there someday is it true?

I have never seen myself as short i am 5'10+ from pakista., but this girl i talk to on the internet and she visited Europe recently and asked me my height and said that at my height i would be a midget. Even among arabs apparently. Please tell me thats bs.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• 5'10" is not short. That's average. I'm 5'9" from Europe. Don't just grab comments or statements from one person and use it. See if you get it multiple people because that way you will know the chances of it being true.

• That's BS. I'm 6 ft and I was one of the tallest in my school and anywhere I went. 5'10 is just a little above average. You probably wouldn't be seen as tall, but not short, just normal height.

• Most white men are about 5'10 I'd say. 5'10 is the average height in the U. S. So I'd imagine that most European countries are about the same.

• no. men in southern Europe are short and in northern Europe are tall. the brits are about in the middle

• So 179 cm is not short right?

• no, it is taller than most in Europe. About average in most of Northern Europe

• 5'10" would be above average in Europe

• It's bullshit.