Guys, anyone else feel like crap when they don't get a message?

i went away for 4 days and came back and didn't have one message feel so loved hahaha!!

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I you feel - You are away somewhere and phone doesn't work - You get back to home airport - Turn on phone and not one text LoL

What Guys Said 18

• If you got lots of friends then it must feel kinda upsetting. But when you got none (like me) then it's not upsetting at all.

• Well, considered 95% of the dudes on here are creepy perverts who want nudes from teens, i would say you haven't missed out xD.

• u mean here in GAG?

• Contrary to beliefs, I am not popular. I rarely ever get messages.

• Yeah I feel your pain! Its the worst feeling aha especially if your hanging with a friend and they are getting messages every couple of minutes and you get none the whole day ahaha.

• If there is anything in my message box someone wants something. I'm always happy to have an empty inbox.

• Well, don't feel bad it happens to the best of us.

• Yes. I feel your pain.

• No not really, I get what ya mean but I draw my peace of mind from myself so it's irrelevant to me if I've been contacted or not.

If ya need to socialize then message someone, hang out and such. Heck I'll message ya if ya want me to.

• You mean here on GaG? Well I doubt if any guy gets many messages, it's mostly hot girls who get all the messages.

• On your phone, your email, GaG... what are you talking about?

• It depends on whether you mean messages from your lawyer, your accountant, your probation officer or your beloved.

If I am "hunting" and she doesn't respond for four days, then yes, I'd feel unloved and neglected.

• My brain gives off some dopamine high when I get a message, whether it be a text, email, im, notification, etc. I've become addicted to this. So yes, I do.

• I hate that so much. I also hate how no one will ever talk to me unless I'm the one to strike up a conversation. Makes me feel like people just tolerate me and don't really value me that much.

• I honestly thought this was a forums website I had no idea it was a part dating website xD

• oh shit i read it as massage.. i was gonna uh yea...

• I know how you feel :(

• I don't feel good... when messagebox is empty :-)