What is ur prefered drink when u go out @ night?

What is ur prefered drink when u go out @ night? :p

And why? :D

If other, whas that? :D

• Beer :)
    0% (0)8% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Wine :p
    6% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • Cocktail :D
    33% (6)17% (2)27% (8)Vote
  • Vodka :)
    22% (4)17% (2)20% (6)Vote
  • Whisky :p
    0% (0)8% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Tequila :D
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Other !
    39% (7)50% (6)44% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what kind of night out it is. As a continental European, I like wine very much. It's an important part of our culture. But wine is not something you drink in bars here (that would be considered highly styleless). It's not something you drink to feel the alcohol and get tipsy. Europeans drink wine for its taste and as a social drink. So for example when I have a family dinner with my parents and siblings (I don't live at home anymore) we usually drink wine. I also like to drink a glass of wine when I'm eating out with my girlfriend.
    If I feel more like partying, like being a little wild, I usually go for cocktails or long drinks. My favorite drinks are Mojito (I also like to make this one myself sometimes with fresh mint leaves from the garden ;-)), Whiskey-Cola and Long Island Ice Tea.

0|0
    0|0
    • okay okay :)

• Oh and I should add I'm also a huge fan of Sake. I have an Asian girlfriend and so we eat a lot of Asian food and Sake just fits to everything :-)

• aw cool :)

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 10

• I don't go out to drink I drink at home and make my own cocktails or I drink with friends from my smoking community.

That being said I enjoy a good wine and classic old fashioned cocktails, sidecars, tom collins, mint julep things like that, classic old drinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd rather some red bull actually

1|0
    0|0
  • Cider.. Cider and black if it's the cheap stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • At a bar I like to order Black and Tan

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • vodka redbull. I don't ever crash on the dance floor or fall asleep when an attractive girl tells me a boring story lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Whiskey and coke, or cranberry and vodka.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dr. Pepper

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer or whisky... but beer for the most part

0|0
    0|0
  • gin and tonic or an iced tea

0|0
    0|0