So how is everyone today? what are your plans? How is life going for you?

you know, I don't think I've ever seen a question just asking people how they are doing with life in general, SO I thought I'd ask one myself. (sometimes all it takes for someone to feel appreciated or considered they matter is simply asking how their day is going.)

Thank you for reading my question and taking the time to answer, I hope you have a great day!

just so you know, I appreciate the answers. thank you all for answering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, this is a nice thought for a question!
    I'm going to work pretty soon. Right now I'm just hanging out with my dog and playing with my guitars.
    How are you doing?

• thank you! thought I'd change it up a little lol.
      awesome awesome, what kind of dogs do you have? also what kind of guitars do you have? I have a yamaha acoustic that I'm pretty fond of myself.
      I'm doing quite alright all things considered thanks for asking!

• Thanks for MHO! :)

• No problem!

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't been awake very long but so far my day is pretty okay. Plans... I have no idea. I might see my boyfriend. Life... eek. A major collision of good and bad.

• lol neither have I but I'm starting to wake up. nothing wrong with not knowing what your plans are, sometimes its best to just go with the flow right? :). ... yeahhhh thats how my life is usually, when something good starts to happen something bad kinda follows. BUT we get through it right? :)

• Thank you :-)

• you are welcome :)

• I work 2 - 9 today, then cookout with family. Life could be better but I'm alive.. so.. I mean..

• The day is ending pretty soon and I'm getting ready to sleep soon 😊 how's yours?

• sounds good to me! lol. I just woke up about an hour ago, and well I'll be heading to work soon enough, bleh. :P

• Good luck throughout the day 😊 at least it's Friday 🙆

• lol if only that meant something to me again :P I usually work weekends =/... I wish Friday could mean weekend :P BUT thank you for the sentiment, I appreciate it! :)

What Guys Said 4

• It's 8 am I'm about to leave for work even though I usually have Fridays off. I had plans but I do what I gotta do.

• I hear ya... gah that sucks though when your plans fall through because you get called in. but as you said, gotta do what you gotta do... gotta keep that money in the pocket.

• Yes you mentioned before she has to very attractive before you condider her ss one... something like that

• @Kangy but attractive to me doesn't mean its attractive to others. :P

• I'm good, I'm going to go to sleep and work. My life is where I want it right now and I don't want it to change ever

• you know, thats good to hear. believe it or not, often times I don't hear that. I mean sure I'm a 20 something and thats true for me and most of my friends, but I don't hear it from slightly older people as well... SO its good you are stable and good with were you are at my friend.

• I am feeling good - I have a bit of work to finish off then chill - Life is okay - Hope you have a good day.

• well, I know I can appreciate it when life is just okay, much better than bad thats for sure!. thank you for that and have a great 4th of july!

• Aren't we invasive?
    Government watchdog.

• just trying to start a topic that isn't about guys or girls or sex or boyfriends/girlfriends or what he/she said or what does it mean when they... thought I'd change it up a little bit with asking how people are doing.

• I've heard that one before...