What was the most disgraceful images you encounter on the street?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I Texas their is a billboard by a pro-life organization that says, "The most dangerous place for African American you is in the womb".

What Guys Said 3

• Okay.. walking through central cardiff last year in a 300 yard stretch I saw:
    A pair of women kicking a bloke who was lying on the floor in the head because "he looks like a weirdo"
    two groups of rugby fans (each about 8 guys) supporting different teams within sight of each other, each picking on a individual guys who may or may not have been supporting the other team. Neither group tried to save the victim of the other.
    Three teenagers (I would guess 14 at the most) having a MFM spitroast quicky in the porch of a church while another pair of girls laughed and recorded it on their phones.
    A group of drunk female students leave a friend passed out mid vomit in the gutter while they staggered away. Apparently she was "a lightweight bitch".
    A pair of cops ignoring the violence within ear shot deciding to move on a homeless guy sat on a bench and counting his pennies because he was "messing up the place".
    Oh and about seven different men and women urinating in ally ways.

• Public drunkeness - It is okay to have fun but if you are almost comatose not nice to see
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../img-drunk-in-public.jpg

• Two men kissing! I wanted to throw up! It was vile!