Thoughts about Indian women?

What are your thoughts or views about Indian Women?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're pretty and the food they make is incredible.

Poppadom, naan, and murgh mahkani oh my god, and dosa with mango chutney. Unf, the food alone makes me want to abandon my hatred for marriage and marry an Indian woman.

• Are you an Indian Descendant?

• @amanwalia Haha well I assure you that I'm just a typical white guy.

• okay good white guy. my mom is also made dossa idly sambhar nan chutney and more is there

What Guys Said 21

• India women i've talked to have always been warm,
    down-to-earth, great personality and have always
    treated me very kind and many of them are pretty

• I think polite and attractive

• Friendly people

• They're sex ayyy

• @Genie23
    ^^ is cool and I'm gonna adopt her.

• ●They ARE beautiful.
    ●Their condition and rights are being ameliorated thanks to strict laws, emergency helpline (1091) and recent movements.
    ●They are traditional but have a great liberal touch.
    ●They make great food.

• point 2, biggest joke ever.

• *facepalm*

• @dudegrt09 - of course, you kind of proved that the situation of women of India is pathetic *claps for your efforts* but my point was "it is improving" and your points failed to prove it wrong here.

• very hot, generally.

• They're in a bad situation.

• Some of them are really beautiful... I am a indian...

• Like native American or the guy from big bang theory or superwoman on youtube?

• Those all are stereotypes. I am talking about real Indian women out there.

• Indian not native American.

• Oh well You guys are nice. The guy at my job is pretty fun. I've never had any interaction with the woman only the men.

• i love indian women.. i find them really hot and beautiful..

• I hear they get raped a lot.

• What the f*** is your problem man?

• I'm envious @jacquesvol some when you say it people are enthralled and when i say it people's minds melt into puddles of zealotry

• @jacquesvol times of India is the worst media group in India so don't rely on it much. However I'm not refuting that there is a problem in India with respect to women rights.

• As an Indian who've lived both in India and Europe, they've always seemed grumpy and a little bland to me. But exceptions could be there.

• Rather indifferent.

Have met only one in person so far.

• Many of my friends / co-workers that are girls are indian they are very charming and friendly.

• ain't my type

• Them accents tho'

• I've worked with quite a few of them, they were all bitchy and resentful. Power corrupts them easily, they push others down to try and elevate themselves.

• My crush who's an Indian girl fell for me but she wasn't allowed to date because of arranged marriages. It was a secretive relationship but she's the most beautiful girl ever. I'm trying to win her heart again because she lost interest temporarily with all the pressure and I just love her very much. Especially those Indian girls who are more light in skin color, they're the cutest. I love Indian girls and my dream is to someday find one who isn't getting an arranged marriage. Tammanah Batia is my favorite actress as well. God I have an obsession for indian girls!!!

• Let me add, they're personality is always very sweet, kind, and gentle!

• Physically? Generally ugly.

• I only know one Indian girl, she's really the cutest thing. And her cooking is incredible.

What Girls Said 13

• They have huge eyes and big lips making them really pretty. =)

• they have nice skin

• They look diverse.

• beautful but then again i am biased lol

• They can't piss on the society yet.

• Several of my friends are Indian, & another friend is Tamil. They're all very nice people.

• yeah tamilian people are form south part of india and you know what these are the only one those who are nice people really nice nice personality and they are nicee people

• This friend is from Sri Lanka, but lived in Canada for a few years. Apparently there is a large Tamil community in Toronto.

• They're fine.

• They have an obsession with skin bleaching for some reason

• I don't have any.

• I'm an Indian woman. I'm fine. You can't generalise a whole race. It depends on the person. You have to pick one person specifically if you want a proper judgement.

• Some of them are pretty

• Still can't compete with us white girls..

• Independent, fun, focused, family oreinted , loving