Which is the best way to initiate conversation with girl on GAG... ?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• When I first joined, I posted a selfie and immediately got creeped on - he even said my lips were as sweet as rosebuds. -shudders- So there's an example of what NOT to do...

Then another guy messaged me. He opened with a link to one of my responses and said that he didn't understand why my response got down voted because what I said was the common sense truth. He then proceeded to respectfully ask for clarification on part of my answer... A multi-page chat session and friendly debate ensued.

That, my friends, is how you approach a woman on an opinion-based website.

What Girls Said 12

• Don't. This isn't a dating site and if you randomly message a girl you are instantly labeled a creep.

• There is difference between chatting n dating...

• Best way is to answer to heir posted question or to reply to their opinions. That all the conversation you should need.

• That is not true. Many people have messaged me and we've got chatting, it happens to others too. It isn't instant creep labelling.

• Mention a question or answer from her you liked

• Depends on why you're initiating the conversation. If you're just there to chat, a greeting and a question -based on interests or an answer she gave, or something in her profile, or even just a silly thinking question. If you're trying to ask her out or solicit sex... just don't. Please.

• Please don't.

• Don't go tell her she's beautiful. Don't start with shit like that.

Why do you want to talk to her? If it's to creep in her then she will spot it a million miles off so just keep that in mind.

• don't ask her if she would cut off a penis if she got the chance.. thats all xD (personal experience)

• Asking a question that she will respond to, lol, that's technically conversation? ^w^

That or... OBESE POLAR BEAR ON THIN/ MELTING ICE... (get it? Ice breaker? ha.. ha... haaaaa...)

• Nothing better than, "Hi. I'm initiating conversation."

• Maybe ask her about her question or opinion you found interesting

• i would start off by maybe contacting her with one of her question, or whatever she had recently posted. Then maybe message her and talk about a similar situation, or same opinion and start the convo. ;) hope this helps

• Just don't, no girl on here is here for that

• answer her questions or comment on opinions