If given the chance to make a lot of money, which way would you choose to do so?

Winning the lottery; being successful at a career you are passionate about (even if you would have to wait many years until you achieved said success); by inheritance; by living off of being famous and of your image; or falling asleep into a deep coma and just believe u are rich eventhough it is all just a dream?

probably a weird question but haha im bored

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Being successful at a passionate career is the way I'd want to be rich.

Winning the lottery means you are going to be bombarded by people asking for a part in your wealth and there will be publicity involved. Social interaction = shudder. By inheritance just seems weak, and being famous is my second choice. In any case, I want to earn my money and feel proud of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my most favorite way would be by being a famous actor. This way I could do something that I am passionate about and that actually really interests me and earn my millions on the side so to speak. If that's not possible, I'd also like to try a career as a successful drug-producer Walter-White-style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go career - I would love to being a paid writer and to have made a living off it would have been a dream come through

0|0
    0|0
  • just win da lottery then... easiest way.
    ok i'm lazy i admit... but i'm not greedy... i'd share my money wid others :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, since I *am* successful in my career and I do make a lot of money, I guess I'd choose that option. But money only buys the illusion of happiness. I'd give it away if I could be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get rich by feeding coins to oprhans and then beating the shit out of them and charging interest.

0|1
    0|1
  • I would say winning the lottery. I could be rich but then invest that shit so my kids and grandkids could be rich and might not know how they got rich. Kinda like being a Rockerfeller

0|0
    0|0
  • Passionate career i hate people who come from money then end up snobby brats who throw a tantrum when things aren't done "their way"

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever is easiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • being famous and my image. Does that mean I'm a hollywood actor?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not necessarily. You can be a news anchor, reporter, tv show host whatever, model

• even better, I wouldn't have crazy fans. But if I'm still getting paid I would still be okay.

• Being successful at a career you are passionate about. It's nice to walk up to the feeling that you are doing something that you love to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being succesfull, that way YOU EARNED your money, and if you want kids, your future kids will be proud of you

0|0
    0|0
  • Passionate about my career, that will leave me with the most fulfilling life

0|0
    0|0
  • Lottery of course it's the easiest way, that or the Coma haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Lottery. Because working sucks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would rather earn what I've worked for. I don't really like unfair ways if earning a living. Besides, you have more chances of getting struck by lightning than winning the lottery lol. Plus, I don't need the whole world to know I exist, but being famous wouldn't change my life in the slightest. I'd love to dream I was successful, but it would be a pain to wake up and find it all gone. Regardless of how I earn money, I would end up using most of it to help people out or for other useful things. :) I'd have a career with a passion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Winning the lottery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Inheritance or lottery to comfortably work on my passion.

The worst case scenario, being dirt poor for many years until I achieve success sounds like a bad deal in comparison.

0|0
    0|0
  • Successful at the career I'm passionate about. It would be worth the effort and time. Self satisfaction. ...😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Being successful with my career

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose to shit on people and earn money.

0|0
    0|0