What is the most shocking message you have received on GAG?

Mine was, "Hi, do you ever think about having sex with an animal?" By anonymous
My reaction: what? 😰😭😨😶😮😩😓

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hey Cutie" - 17 year old guy

"I'll give you $3k if you find me a virgin, you can have her after I'm done."

"My friend is a cop and looks a lot like you, doesn't stop him from being cocky though. You should become a cop." - 36 year old guy

"Do u like youngers? I want u if u do." - Some 13 year old girl

"Send me a pic of you naked, please." - some 15 year old girl

"Hey! Just wanted to let you know you're lickable. I'd suck you off whenever you wanted. Bye!" - Some 28 year old girl

I get a lot of weird messages...

What Guys Said 16

• I hope it was a fake account a 13 year old girl was messaging me asking me questions, had a feeling it was dubious so was very careful with short answers then a message pops up " I am so into older men " - Where is that block button?

• An infamous GaG catfish from the past told me that she and her son wrestled and that he got aroused by it.

Ugh.

• I've gotten hardly any messages on here, and I think all of them were just asking for help and relationship advice.

• some girl after this one day I would copy and paste everyone's name on GAG and mention them she messaged me and gave me one of the most narcissist replies she said "stop mentioning me you don't even make me feel special and attractive when you mention me with everyone else saying I am the hottest person" lol like wtf I am not her boyfriend that's not my responsibility to feed your ego and tell you your hot lol.

• Mine isn't shocking, but just really annoying. Some chick messaged me to help her out with her problems and it was 6 messages long with no periods. I didn't respond.

• Welcome to GaG :). This is just beginning.

Just make sure to ignore message, block user and report it.

• Oh no! You're more active than me now!!

• Omg I'm scared, who are you? -hides under the bed-

• @zell0is0my0name

Don't worry, i was a good person before. You will know it soon :p.

• Haven't received any "shocking" messages tbh
    One was "you think I'm ugly don't you" and I was like who the hell are you.

Second was when a Russian girl lashed at me when I said that I don't find British girls attractive.
    Otherwise people just message me for genuine advise and I appreciate it.

• I always get left out. :(

• a nice looking girl from Europe wanted to do , I don't even know the term. sexual messaging while touching herself lol. that's worse than phone sex to me.

• Lololololololo 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I feel left out haven't gotten any creepy message

• LOLOLOLOLOLO

• some people asked me for my number while i didn't even know them..

• a girls send me her butts pic and say me i want you inside me :O

• I feel like fish out of water in this regard.. !! :v

• I had a 13 year old girl asking me to teach her how to masturbate.

What Girls Said 19

• "Hello, I have a hypothetical situation for you. Not that you would ever do this in reality. But say you had the chance to cut off a penis. A guy asked you/wanted you to cut off his penis. Would you consider it? Even if only entertaining the thought for a moment?"
    yup, I was like
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/npa5yMn.gif

• weird stuffs lol
    once a creep sent me a message telling me he wanna impregnate me and sent me a link of this song i was like 'wtf?' (but i was when i was in the beginning of last year i think).. here's the creepy song;
    https://youtu.be/8T4hGUl0IYk

• • A male user asked if I'm willing to cut his penis off for entertainment purpose.
    • Another male user asked if he could pay me to lose my virginity to him.
    • One male user asked if my car had ever been stuck in snow, mud or sand.
    • Another male user asked if I was willing to snapchat him a video of me masturbating
    • This male user asked (and insisted) that he wany my Facebook/Gmail account and that we could become good friends.
    • A female user asked me about lots of sexual stuffs ie do you masturbate? how do you feel when you cuddle/hug your boyfriend?

• Mine was yesterday as a matter of fact, and it has lead to me not answering creepy fuckin questions anymore.

In a nutshell... he asked me "hypothetically" would I ever cut off a man's penis if he asked me to... I said never!!!

• Some guy who used to be a moderator on the site kept sending me questions about girls wanting to touch his body parts and asking me what I should do. I eventually blocked him after 2-3 messages and was very surprised because he did not seem like that kind of guy. his name started with a W.

• If I would allow him to be my submissive slave if he paid me. No clue what it meant. I just ignored it

• Mine was from a guy who asked if I'd consider cutting his penis off for my sexual enjoyment.

• - Someone asked if I wanted to cut off his penis.
    - Someone asked if I would kick him in the balls, because he enjoys that.
    - Someone wanted to pay for my virginity.
    - An Idian girl who asked a lot of things about pubic hair and called me dear all the time. Pretty sure it was a dude.
    - Lots of foot fetish people who ask if I paint my toe nails or if I have nice feet.
    - Guy asked me if I would poop on a guy during sex for his pleasure.

Jup, I'm pretty much a target for weird questions...

• Side effect of being a glamer girl. :D

• @Cowboy6666 more the side effect of being a known gager with a profile picture and not a private profile. Sometimes it's fun though. This morning I got a message of someone who. just wanted me to know that he really liked my opinions. That's always nice to hear.

• Lmao I am sure that guy enquired from all girls here about cut off. Ahahaha

• I can never forget this one and it's going to haunt me forever.

"Hello, hypothetical situation. Say you had the chance to cut off a penis. A guy asked you/wanted you to. Would you consider it?"

I know this guy wrote to a lot of girls asking the same thing. I was so shocked.

• 1) would you castrate a dude if you had the opportunity?

2) you think I'm too ugly, don't you? (Out of nowhere)

3) where's the sign-up sheet?

• There were people who asked me whether i came from North Korea and killed anyone before.
    There were girls who hate Asian girls so much that asked me to leave out of their country with some bad words lol
    There was a guy who asked me how many strands of chest hair would be acceptable -___-
    There were picture link from guys and asked me to rate down there and
    There was a little kid who asked the depth of my V
    O_O

I changed my profile setting to private :D no more shockig msgs :D

• People can send messages anonymously on here?

Good Lawd!

• Some oldie - when I was extremely new here...
      Not anymore - thank you private profile settings!

• OMG i think mine at the moment is if you have cyber sex with me will you cut my penis off after i cum deep inside you?

• omg.. that is a looooooong list.. and most of them were sexual and very bad.. very very bad...

• i get the most boring messages... Hi, hi how r u, Hi, how's u? etc.

• "I want to rape you"

This was back when, I had a picture up. It was on my account that I deactivated

• that is a gross message

• Lol, did someone really send you that?

Mine was the same as @fauchelevent

• Yes i did. Insane, huh? Lol

• @Asker well there are a lot of crazy people on here

@fauchelevent I know a few other girls who got his message. It was creepy and funny at the same time

• @fauchelevent i was thinking 'this guy is pretty insane and freak', somehow it sounds funny but i dont think that question was approprite to ask to a women.

• "Hi sexchat with me i have big cock"