Would you ever get plastic surgery if your face was so ugly you couldn't get a bf/gf?

You're a guy and you're desperate for sex.
Or you're a girl and you're desperate for love.

But you got an ugly face (or maybe just an ugly nose) and everyone points it out. What do you do? Would you risk plastic surgery knowing it could potentially make you look worse than before?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not get plastic surgery.

What Girls Said 7

• If you decide to get plastic surgery, don't do it so other people with be attracted to you, do it so you'll be happy with yourself. Otherwise you'll regret it.
    Anyway my thoughts in plastic surgery are if it'll really make you happy, go for it. I'm not against it. But I haven't had any plastic surgery myself

• Nope. Nobody is too ugly to find someone else. Mama June had like three different baby daddies and she's arguably the ugliest person I've ever seen.

• No because the one I'm meant for will be in love with me no matter what i look like. To him, I'll be beautiful.

• I don't want to dash your dreams, but...

• It's not a dream, that's actually my reality. I was speaking from experience. ^~^

• nope.. i would die with my ugly face..

• Nope would never do that

• Of course I'd never do that... I'd rather be alone

• I'd just fucking live my life and would enjoy the feeling of pissing in freedom until I die.

What Guys Said 6

• As a guy you could always just get a gold digger I mean c'mon if 80 year old zombie looking Hugh Hefner can do it with money any guy can. As a woman I'd imagine it was harder personally if I was rich I would never share one cent with it with a female gold digger I'd just keep all the money to myself and share if with family.

• No I believe that the power of the personality can overcome all

• No personally I don't think plastic surgery is the solution..
    but coming from an Asian background many of my friends and family members have done it.. Nothing wrong with it as long as it makes you happy.

but for me I would never do it as the risks are bigger than the benefits
    its like a tattoo over time it gets really horrible...(seen it in my own eyes)

• Nah, Im asexual, So i flaunt my fugliness xD

• You could always hire a hooker.

• If I wasn't afraid of going under than yeah I would get it.