Girls, name a historical/ still living man u admire?

I'm not talking about looks, all i want to know which man girls tend to get in love with according to a chievement he made or a trait he has in his personality

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Robin Williams.

He had the ability to make others laugh even when it was the last thing he wanted to do. He had a good nature and a kind heart. He spent too long thinking of others to care properly for himself.

My dad.

He stayed with my mum even though she was cheating on him so that he could divorce her when I was old enough not to have to be with her. He had an amputation in 2010 and I cared for him and I remember the doctors kept saying "are you depressed" and he said "no. What are you gonna do, glue my toes back on? it's done" he helps me with money, he took in my boyfriend in a time of need.

What Girls Said 16

• Hmm, if you think about it that way, gotta go with Ian Somerhalder. I know many girls melt because of his good looks, but what I personally really admire about the guy is his commitment to helping the environment and animals. Not many celebrities do that. He has so much love inside of him, it's ridiculous. He's such a beautiful, passionate person person who actually does something to make this horrible world a better place.

• That's awesome I loved how u described him

• I admire my dad... does that count? And my boyfriend is eerily similar to him... just not in looks lol

• Hmm.. the Dalai Lama? (would be one who's still alive)
    Or probably Martin Luther King or Gandhi, they're already dead but they've achieved great - just generally I'm impressed and kind of admire pretty much everyone who stands up for human rights and equality, doesn't matter if they're famous for it

• David Suchet, he is an amazing actor and he speaks English beautifully. I just love listening to him. I also love the fact that he says he's not tall or handsome enough to act in romantic comedies. I just adore him basically!

And Robin Williams, for making everyone laugh while he was feeling down.. I heard he only accepted a job if the people hiring him agreed to hire homeless people too. I think that's pretty amazing.

• Mark Ruffalo is pretty admirable.

• oh great

• He's just a really nice guy in general. He does a lot of charity work, isn't afraid to join and set up protests to bring awareness to the environmental damage that humans are causing, uses his fame to try and teach people about racism and sexism, and is just generally a very nice guy. It's nice to see celebrities actually doing something to help, and using their status to change things, rather than just benefit.

• True u forgot to tell that he got a good sense of humor 😀

• I liked Martin Luther King Jr. for his speech writing abilities
    and Mahatma Gandhi for his ability to motivate people

• Bill Clinton

• I adore Van Jones - passionately committed to his work AND drop dead beautiful. 'Cause if you're asking what kind of men I would fall in love with, he has to be both someone I admire AND someone who makes my heart race.
    I'd tell you my boyfriend, but he's not famous, so that wouldn't mean anything to you.

• I'd love to grab a beer with Jesus and hear his thoughts on everything going on now a days. He had a pretty big heart and gave the ultimate sacrifice... Who wouldn't admire the theories related to him?

• U said the words of wisdom I always think that our era isn't better than theirs and there got to be a prophet to clear things out to the people

• Col. Chris Hadfield seems like a cool dude. I also would love to have a drink with Obama.

• My father honestly. He always worked hard to provide even when he was sick tired injured or lonely. He loved us and never complained about how hard he had to work

• Either robin Williams or nelson mandella

• Tony Soprano, yes I know he's a fictional character but I don't care, he's fucking awesome.

• I love pope Francis
    On the other end of the spectrum I love ashton Kutcher. I was reading about him the other day and he just seems like such an interesting, smart guy.
    Not to mention that he's hot, funny and talented too

• Mahatma Gandhi

• Malcom X. He was awesome.

• 👍👍👍👍

• He was also a racist.

• You can only abuse people and push people so far. After a lifetime of abuse, prejudice, violence and being a victim, why wouldn't he have certain veiws. I'm half white, and even racism I went through wasn't even a fraction of his, and I still had certain veiws. It's only because the world is different today I didn't go as far as him probably, because there's a lot more decent white people than his day, so when I got older and got out there I changed my mind. If i lived in his day, I doubt I would change my mind. Lynching, rapes, beatings, murder