Memory card slot for a s6 edge?

I want to buy the s6 edge, but everyone I asked that was selling it for a decent price says that there is no memory card slot but I saw pictures that shows the slot. How do I save stuff on the phone without a memory card chip?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only memory you get is what is built in. I could use even their smallest memory forever and not need more, but others use it differently. But even with their smallest memory, you can save an awful lot of stuff: contacts, music, pictures, etc. Want more, bo with the biggest memory they offer.

A couple of warnings: Samsung decided to make this one without a changeable battery. If it dies, you cannot just swap the battery, you need to recharge. And this model has a slightly smaller time needed between charges. It can go for a long time on talk, but to keep the display running, as when looking at pictures, streaming video, etc., it will run out of juice before the day is done. That is because of its awesome display. Great to see but uses more juice.

If you go with this one, have a charger handy, like in the car to charge between uses.

• is there something similar to icloud? but for android?

• Yes. There are many cloud storage services, but the one really geared for android is Google Drive. Google is the force behind Android now. They have the Android app store and Google Drive is the equivalent of iCloud. the first 5 GB of iCloud is free, but the first 15 GB of Google Drive is free. Check out more info at https://www.google.com/drive/

What Guys Said 1

• The s6 edge doest have a memory slot, it has inbuilt storage, yo can choose from 16 GB, 32 GB etc etc

What Girls Said 3

• There is no expansion on memory for this model

• You have one for the SIM card. All phones have one

• you need a card.