Have you ever became depressed while working?

If so why? Did you continue. working there or found a better job?

Most Helpful Guy

• My first job was hell. I did not enjoy it at all. I studied 4 years for a job but failed to get one as the market was heavily saturated at the time, so I settled for production work.

I have not enjoyed a single minute of it, but I kept going and kept doing my best. If I did not, I would 1. lose my job and 2. look bad for potential other employers.

Eventually I was promoted within the department, where I had another shitty job (though, less shitty than before) which I managed to do for 3 years. Then one day there was a job opening within the same company for a job that I actually studied for. Because they already knew me and knew that I worked hard, I got the job without going through any sort of application processes.

Moral of the story; work hard and always be at your best, regardless of what it is that you are doing.

What Guys Said 4

• I am now,
    Working as an apprentice carpenter :/.
    Sadly, I don't really have a choice, Got to earn money somehow right?

• If you are not happy there quietly look around for a job you think might suit you better

• Yeah I worlk in mcdonalds so you can imagine. Well I've tried getting another one for like 3 years and had no luck so I'm resigning and accepting the fact that I'm a slave for life

• Yes there have been days where I was at work and just nearly shut down and come apart. My job being stressful and having one of the highest death rates doesn't help much either.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't really discuss my line of work here. I'll just say this, when you've seen people die in front of you more times than you can count, you don't feel depressed anymore, you don't feel anything. I am numb to it all.