The "Flip" Side of Your Personality?

Do u believe there's a whole other personality to u? The one hardly anyone gets to see?
For instance, majority of the people who know me says I'm a very sweet and kind young lady.
But then there's the flip side of my personality. I can be extremely mean, stuck up, unforgiving, flirtatious, etc , but that's the side of me i don't really want anyone to see so I try to keep it reined in.

Your opinion on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes for me that can be i am real sweet guy, honest, caring
    but i got side to me that can be flirtatious, etc... but i think
    we all have 2 sides to all of us ,,,

What Guys Said 4

• Oh god yes. I'm a really nice, caring, empathetic guy who's never been in a fight in his entire life. But there's an angry me, too. I keep him well in check because I never want him to come out. People don't need to see that side of me.

• Oh correct I think we all have that opposite streak inside us that we keep well hidden

• I think that we all have different faces kind of like masks we want to put up. Like when I'm with friends I don't want them to feel that I am kind and understanding
    and when I'm with my significant other I want to be flirty and all romantic. parents I want to show them I'm someone they can be proud of etc.. these are the masks I put up..

• its normal everybody has negative n positive personality

What Girls Said 1

• I believe that are 2 sides to everyone. Like you said, the side everyone gets to see and the side that is kept hidden. There are definitely 2 sides to my personality.