Samsung or Iphone?

So my phone stopped working... So I have to get another one... I am planning to get it on Monday, no rush lol. I am thinking of getting a smartphone but not sure of which one I should chose. Any choice is good, just give me a reason why you chose one or the other. Thank you 😄

• Samsung
    50% (14)64% (14)56% (28)Vote
  • IPhone
    50% (14)36% (8)44% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to have a Samsung and now I have an iPhone and honestly they both are so good. Samsung's have their strong points over iPhones and iPhones have their strong points over Samsung's.

2|0
    0|0
    • True, I'm still torn.

I guess I'll read over both of them and check whats best for me

• Show All
    • Yes I like the app store better on Apple (iOS) than Android (Samsung and pretty much all the others).

What Guys Said 13

• Samsung (Iphones are too expensive in this country)
    But next time I might look at Sony, LG and Huawai too

3|0
    0|0
    • Here too
      Its 400$ samsung and 800-1000$ here for iPhone...

LG was good when I had it before, but my phone carrier doesn't have any :(

• I would recommend Samsung i had a Iphone and it was garbage
    plus they break very easy the screen can.. My cousin and I had a
    old Samsung Messenger with Cricket Wireless ( the old Cricket)
    and it was a great small phone with a qwerty board ,,

3|0
    0|0
    • Haha garbage! Alright sounds awesome! Thank you! :D

• Show All
    • Haha thank you! :D
      Keep up with the addiction 😂

• Your welcome :)
      I will keep up the addiction
      hahhaaha!!!

• iPhone for me, I have never liked any Samsung device, I think there are the worst devices ever, although it seems the new Samsung Galaxy s6 is pretty good but I didn't put my hands on it so I'm not sure, but people say that it's as good as the iPhone 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably just go with whichever one you can get a better deal on, because in terms of quality and usability there's not gonna be a huge difference.

I have a Samsung Note 3 that I like a lot, and I wouldn't hesitate to get another Samsung.

2|0
    0|0
  • They're both stupid and a waste of money you could be spending your money on something more useful and fun like video games or get yourself a ps4 or xbox one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both suck, get an LG G3s or something of the sort.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had Samsung, now I'm trying out IPhone

1|0
    0|0
  • Please please please DO NOT get an iphone.

2|1
    0|1
    • Oh how so?

• Show All
    • You're welcome =]

• I'm not sure about currently but apple use to have the fastest processors on the iPhone. I agree some of the restrictions and limited ways of doing tasks can be annoying. They have more control because they control the iPhone ecosystem.

• If like to show your stuff then pick an iphone.
    If you want more features then pick a samsung + it's cheaper.

1|0
    0|0
  • iPhone as its not region specific.
    1 Mistake I made with buying my Samsung Note edge from korea was that they refuse to deal with it in the uk if problems arise.
    Where as my iPhone 6+ is serviced anywhere in any country.

1|0
    0|1
  • Take a look at the ASUS Zenfone 2, cheap and packs a ton of features and power.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is irrelevant actually, it should be iOS or Android

1|0
    0|0
  • ofcourse i phone

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 12

• Samsung, because I personally think iPhones are overrated, and they're so popular only because of the brand.

3|2
    1|1
  • Samsung- allows for more customization on the phone. Battery lasts only about 2 hours of continuous use. It freezes up a lot. I do like the sizes of the phones. Not too good of camera but okay.
    Apple- Not as much customization, but doesn't freeze up. Good camera, and long lasting battery. I can use it almost all day without charging. I don't like how big the 6 is (I have one) but it's okay.

Overall I like the apple product better. It feels nicer in my hand, and is VERY durable. I ran over my new iPhone (just had it for a day and it didn't have a case) with my bike (it was in my thin purse) and the only thing that cracked was the glass screen (shatter resistance) and a small nick on the edge.
    Hope this helps!

2|0
    0|0
  • I believe that Samsung is prized for its technological advances and iPhone for its easy use and sleekness. Basically, iPhone's popular but Samsung's popular too, just in different ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • iphones look very beautiful.. but i think samsung works better.. my friend had both and he went for samsung in the end

2|0
    0|0
    • Ahh nice, hopefully he likes his choice! Thank you!

• Show All
    • All my buddies have iphones so im really thinking it through. Ill see by Sunday

• alright.. :)

• Samsung. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge and I'm lovin it! Apple doesn't respect their customers so stay away. Also make sure you pick a good cell phone provider.

2|0
    0|0
    • by the way iPhones are basically status symbols. :P

If you look into LGs then only look at the LG flex. The rest suck based on my experience.

• Show All
    • Welcome. :)

Also I saw you mentioned you dropped your S3 in water. The S5 is advertised as water proof. The S6 is waterproof as well but up to a point. No phone is salt water proof.

• Haha yes after my shift D:
      Sounds great thank you!

• I have an iphone and eventhoygh im happy with it, i've kind of been eyeing those large smasung models u know. The flattys but with a wide screen. I just love that design

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Indeed, alright I'm just going to read about the models and see what works best for me ^^

Thank you!

• U welcome girl 😊

• I just got a my first smart phone. Was going to get a samsung but went with a really cheap HTC, so far it works for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Samsungs are awesome! I currently recommend you getting he samsung. I have the s5. Don't the IPhone--I've had a bad experience with it

2|0
    0|0
    • Yesh? I had the s3 but it fell in the water (ive got bad luck with phones 😂)

It was a good phone.

What was your experience like?

• Well sometimes my iPhone wouldn't open and it would always freeze. I'd had to turn it off but it was still frozen. I would have to do it multiple times.

• Okay thanksss 😄

• Want to say iphone, because it's what I've always had, but my piece of shit phone has stopped working.

The wifi button greyed out, what's it good for now.. >__>
    Guess that happens after having a phone for.. 3.. 4 years?

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats quite a long time. But for you to hold on for long it must've been good eh?

• It wasn't the best working thing, but my parents wouldn't buy me a new one and I don't have a job. Though I'm so used to it, might be weird when I get a new one. XD

• Hahaha hey, its better than nothing!

• I have an iPhone

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely iPhone

1|0
    0|0
  • iphone is better.

1|0
    0|1