Girls, are you more of a tomboy or a girly girl?

I'm a total girly girl!! ;) 💖 💋

And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

50

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly im kind of in between. i used to be a super tomboy when i was younger, but as i've grown older, i'm more into fashion and "girly" colors and wearing makeup and making myself all done up. i still have a little bit of a "tomboy" side however. so i chose that.

What Girls Said 49

• Girly girl because I'm always dressed up, even if its to do simple things like go to the grocery store or park.
    I have to look well put together.

• I'm a little bit of both but probably more of a "tomboy" I guess. Lol I don't get dressed up very often, I don't wear much makeup, or put a lot of effort into my hair or outfit on a daily basis.

• You act as though there's no silver lining. I'm very womanly but I do not dress flamboyantly or center my life around my appearance because that's illogical. Women who center their lives around their appearances tend to think less about much more significant things. Being completely concerned with your appearance is superficial and I get the hunch that you only asked this question in efforts to feed your own ego. It seems to me that you might think being a 'girly-girl' is superior to 'tom boys'. If so, that only makes you pretentious. There can be a balance of both and the balance is what every woman should strive to obtain. Wearing too much makeup or dressing too flamboyantly is not attractive and makes a woman look very immature.

• A combination. I like sporty clothes, but I like skirts and dresses. I don't wear makeup because that's not my thing, but I do try to look good whenever I go out. I like high heels and I like converse, I like pants and I like leggings, I like caps and I like headbands... I'm both.

• A mix of Girly Girl who used to be a full time Tom Boy who sneaks out sometimes when the time is right! I like to look all Girly for my guy though!! He likes both!

• I dress more girly I guess but I don't like being lumped into a simplistic group everyone has different facets in their personality

• I consider myself more of a girly girl. I want to look and feel feminine. I do prefer wearing a dress or skirt rather than pants.

• Both. Some days I wanna wear ripped jeans and do bike tricks with the boys and some days I wanna wear skirts and paint my nails. It just depends on how I feel. I'm more on the tomboyish side.

• I am mainly a tomboy. I have my girlish moments, but tomboy like 80-90% of the way.

• I think I am probably a really girly tomboy, if that makes any sense 😂
    I don't like dresses that much but I also don't wear clothes that typical tomboys would wear.
    There should be an inbetween.

• As far as the way that I dress? It depends on the day. I'm the kind of girl who wears jeans and plaid and beanies on the weekdays and cocktail dresses on the weekends and special occasions.

• I like to say I'm both. I'm Tom girly lol. On every day basis I dress super casual, lazy, comfy and special days I can dress girly, I'll do my hair or wear dresses

• i m a mixture of both... it all depends on my mood

• I'm a tomboy, I don't own any clothes that look like these tomboy outfits. I look like "me" in a fitted skirt, in grubby jeans, in lacy lingerie, and in my hockey pads.

• Girly girl all the way!

• I'm a tomboy, I don't even know how to use an eyeliner. :") 😂

• I'm more of a tomboy actually, always been, but I like to be a girly girl sometimes, too :)

• Girly girl for sure. I dress up often and I'm into makeup, jewelry, etc. I don't really like to get dirty and prefer indoor entertainment as well.

• I am combination of both.

• Well, when I was little I use to be a tomboy, I still am a little but, as I got older I started liking girly things like earrings, lipstick, tank tops, bracelets, make up and all the other girly girl things :)

• I'm like... a girly Tom?

• I'm a weird combination of both, really.
    Good for you for being a girly girl. I'm too lazy and don't give enough shits to be like that all the time.

• Tomboy. I can't stand too girly girls like the ones thatlikes all glitter

• 80% of the time I'm pretty girly. Give me heels and dresses and makeup and sparkle and glitter and pink! However, there's also a part of me that wants to go mudding and wearing sweats and a t shirt and not care. It depends on the day haha

• More of a girly girl, I guess.

• Tomboy I guess.

I've really only wore a dress four times in my life.

Parents wedding, Prom, Completion ceremony, graduation.

I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt. Don't care much for dressing up tbh

• Im a girly girl.

• I like both and I can be both depending on the occasion.

• I'm sure I was born a tomboy. lol hahaha

• I'm both but I lean more towards girly girl.

• More from Girls
    19